Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Nu

The main office of the President of the Mitsugoshi Company was usually occupied by four people on any day. Alpha was at her desk managing paperwork, Beta was at the wooden table helping her lessen the load of paperwork or writing "The War Chronicles of Lord Shadow - Complete Edition". Gamma and Nu were likewise at the table, discussing and brainstorming ways to expand Mitsugoshi's range of products.

"Phew...I'm glad that Delta decided to go out hunting today." Gamma said, sifting through papers with Nu sitting next to her.

"Me too. If not, we'd have to replace the carpet." Beta said, pushing her glasses up.

"And the windows." Nu added. Gamma sighed and rubbed her temples. "Don't remind me..."

"Everyone, it's almost lunch. Let's finish this last stack." Alpha announced softly.

"Yes, Lady Alpha!" Everyone in the room repeated.

No sooner had Alpha finished speaking than they all heard a tapping on the window behind Alpha's chair.

"LORD SHADOW?!?!"

One Cid Kageno was literally floating in mid-air whilst knocking on the window, carrying a bag of MagRonald's in his arm. And if that wasn't shocking enough, he then walked through the window, phasing right through it as though he were a ghost. It took all of Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Nu's willpower not to faint in shock there and then.

"Hey, everyone!"

"Lord Shadow...! H-how did you...?!"

"Hmm? Oh, the phasing? I just refined my magic to help me phase through solid objects. Pretty neat, huh?"

"As expected of Lord Shadow!" Beta exclaimed, pumping her fists excitedly.

"Anyways, I bought lunch for y'all today. I hope y'all like MagRonald's..." Cid trailed off, because he noticed that the four of them were frozen in shock.

"Lord Shadow...you bought lunch just for us?" Alpha stared at Cid, her eyes shining.

"Um...yes?"

Damn it! Are they able to see that I'm trying to apologize for the fast one I pulled on them as John Smith? I thought that their anger would disappear after I brought lunch for them, but...EH?!

Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Nu were all sobbing quietly and wiping tears surreptitiously from their eyes.

"Lord Shadow...you're so kind to us...beyond what we deserve..." Beta was lifting her glasses as she wiped her tears with her handkerchief.

"Master, we truly are unworthy of you-WAAAHHH!" Gamma tripped as she was weeping and walking towards Cid at the same time, falling face first into the floor. Even so, she somehow still managed to continue weeping into the carpet.

Usually, Nu would be the one helping Gamma to her feet, but she was too busy weeping too. "Lord Shadow, words can't describe how happy we are that you bought lunch for us..."

"Lord Shadow...Thank you...thank you..." Alpha was openly sobbing as she buried her face in her hands, all her composure forgotten.

Hey, hey, hey...what's this? It's like they're starving children. Don't tell me...they've been neglecting their meals?

"Y-you're welcome, Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Nu. Now, let's eat before the food gets cold."

"Y-yes, Lord Shadow!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

"I'm off."

"Thank you again for the meal, Lord Shadow." Gamma said, as she and Nu bowed deeply.

"Please come again soon, Lord Shadow." Alpha said, trying her utmost to stay calm as she uttered those words.

"Sure. But before I go-" Cid turned to face all of them.

"Just wanted to say that I'm really proud of you girls. I'm honestly impressed by how you took the wisdom I shared with you and used it to start such a successful and thriving company. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and you too, Nu...y'all are awesome."

And with that, Cid was gone like the wind.

Leaving four women to once again drench the room in tears of sheer joy and bliss.