Running away - Chapter 11

They went back outside feeling nervous hoping no one would find out and started to act like finding the intruder
"Guys I have another plan, how about we will take back ghosty to his team by using the pirates extra boat?" Kreek asked. Ghosty was feeling nervous and upset not knowing how to decide, "But what about you guys..? Were on a different pirate team.." He said.

But kreek comfort him and they went to the extra boat room, stole one and released it they all hopped into the boat and rowed the boat fast trying not to be seen by anyone. Shakuri brought some foods she stole in the pirate chefs kitchen just in case, Luna moonfox brought some survival things like a map paper, compress, flashlight, telescope, Y/N Brought sleeping bags, Ghosty brought his ukelele and fire matches while kreek and lego brought some extra weapons it took 6 hours for them to find an island according to the compress when they finally found an island they saw about that was familiar to ghosty.

"Guys, we need to hide, theres a pirate ship here..!" Whispered lego. They hopped out quickly to find a safe house and its an empty cave with no deadly animals so they hide their stuffs in there, looked for some supplies at the forest and used some leaves from the trees to cover.

In the cave:

Ghosty: "Thanks for helping setting up the fire y/n, I couldn't have done it without you."

Y/N: "Not a problem!"

Kreek: "Yum! Century tuna tastes good with a rice on it!"

Shakuri: "I'm glad you like it!"

Luna: "You're really good at sneaking and stealing kuri aren't you?"

Shakuri: "Well yea.. I guess that's my hidden talent hehe."

Pghlfilms: "Where did you get these foods shakuri?"

Shakuri: "in the kitchen. I was so in love, that I was trying not to drool when I saw the foods haha!"

Ghosty: "So anyways, do you guys want to hear a song while chilling right now?"

"Sure! Yes please!"

Everything turned well after that, they started to go to sleep using their sleeping bags, and put the fire away after the singing. It was just there first time sleeping in a cave in an island that they didn't know that they were actually camping although they just wanted to keep ghosty safe so that's the reason they ended up running away and stay in an island as a safe base.
Y/N still can't sleep, so they decided to get out to get some fresh air and watch the moon they also brought their bottle that has a hot milk in it so that y/n will fall asleep. They try to get out quietly and carefully so that no one would hear them.

Who will rescue them?

Who will find them?

What will happen next..?

If you want to check what will happen next, go to the next chapter if you dare. The six of them will be staying in the island for just 2 months now, they found out that they were running out of food so they will save it as an extra and just to find some foods that are around the island.

Words: 541