#3: Whole In My Life.

I know that things get thrown your way to know you off track but this just knocked me off the road.

··············.......................................................................................····················

I opened my eyes slowly. I can't get much sleep. I mean would you in a situation like this? I threw the cover off me in frustration and got up and went into the drawer by Prod's and picked out some clothes. I always had this here. me and Prod been in a relationship for about a year in a half. I got my clothes,socks,decedent an perfume and went into the bathroom.

-

I was setting setting breakfast me and Auntie was talking.

"I may not know why, but if your suggesting it I guess it's for the best te-te."

She looked ashamed, as if this wasn't what she wanted as an outcome. I washed my dish as Prod walked in the door. No shades , a different pair of sweatspants and a black tee with some Polo boots. I glared at him and he smiled at me. I looked away which made that smile drop. I walked upstairs. I could hear his steps behind me I turned in his room and faced him.

"it smells like your perfume."

He said and raised an eyebrow. he can't just forget what happened last night. I crossed my arms on chest. he looks worried.

"What's wrong?"

I walked away and sat on the bed.

"So this is how WE end up?"

I asked he looked confused.

"How?"

"Broken up without a reason. storming out without telling me why any of this stuff exists right now. Prod I had intentions on us staying together threw EVERYTHING And this is how it end. can I at lest know why ? ...."

He sighed deeply. Then I hear the door close. it was Auntie.

"I'll tell her."

She said.

"Nicole Prod's your Younger twin."

He looked at me to see my expression right now. I got u and faced the wall so my tears were unknown. I turns as tears dripped from my chin. Auntie mouth "I'm Sorry"" and left.

Prodigy's POV

I watched her slide down the wall as tears fell. I couldn't believe what I was just told. I got DEEP feeling for that beautiful girl right there. I walked over to her and pulled her to me. She slightly pushed me away.

"I can't ."

She whispered. I moved her hands and looked at her went face and sighed. I can't take back everything we did and how I feel and I know she's thinking the same thing. Why can't she just be mine.

"Bae, please I can't just stop what I feel about you!"

"I didn't say you can ... Because I can't ."

"Then let me love you like I do."

"Did you NOT hear what she said ?! I'm your older twin ! Do you think this is easy for me? I love you in more than a million ways but with hearing that! I can't ."

And with that she walked away leaving me ... crying.

-Nicole