#4: Just how It is

Nicole

I sat there with my hands gripped on my suitcase. it's been a week since that little altercation. Now, my manager soon after told that the OMG Girlz decided for me to come on tour with them to be a background dancer. I was waiting for my plane to be called to the ALT to meet up with them. my head has been in the clouds every since then. At school, Rehearsals, when my parents are talking to me. it's hectic. I haven't even talked to him since then. of course he's blowing my phone up but, I just don't feel like dealing with it. I haven't even brought it to my parents knowledge yet.

"57B Flight to Atlanta,Georgia!"

Here I go. I hope these chicas ain't nerve wreaking CAUSE this is NOT my week !

Prodigy.

I sat there. I have to go on the 2013 Scream Tour with the OMG Girlz, LilTwist and Trevor Jackson. I was sitting in the living room of the L.A Conjunction House. I didn't even feel like eating !

"What's up bro.?"

I turned to see Ray. I don't quite understand its normally Myles I get along with. But Ray is still my brother so.

"Ma, Told her."

He nodded in agreement. he understood and knew how she was gonna react. considering he dose have idle sisters. I chewed on my lip uncertain of my next move or suggestion. I really just want to get this tour over with it.

"I haven't even talked to her since."

"isn't she a famous dancer?"

"Yeah."

"You'll eventually see her. Now, Kiesha said we have a couple interviews before the tour."

I nodded. I just don't feel like dealing with all this. especially the OMG Girlz.

____________________________

-SheeProdss!