Muichiro x Y/N

All riight, this got 22 reads. So imma make some moree. Here y'all go.

Chapter eight: sweet miso and game of "truth or dare"

Y/N POV:

I was still hugging Tanjiro tightly and after somemoments he broke the hug to look at my stomach. "Does it still hurt?" he asked.

I smiled in a awkward smile and said "Kinda... I mean, even though the bleeding stopped, it hurts. Are you ok?" He nodded and turned around so I faced his back.

"Hop on. Your very wounded and I think you'll only slow us down. I can handle your weight don't worry." he said kneeling down.

"But-" I started but I couldn't finish because of the pain I felt all over my body. "I don't want to argue about this whit you, so please" Tanjiro begged. I sighed and nodded, I didn't want to argue whit him neither.

I hoped on his back and, seems that I am not as heavy as I thought I was. He stood up whit no difficulties. Whas I rally that light?

Meanwhile, Rengoku and the others helped other passengers and we were on our way to the Butterfly mansion.
We were about halfway through and I was starting to feel really dizzy, probably because of too much blood loss.

I wanted to fall asleep, but I was afraid that in this condition I would die. My eyes were starting to shut and I was fighting to stay awake. After some time I was so tired I just shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Muichiro POV:

The whole day passed and still no notes about Y/N and the others. Ah... Why am I worried? She'll be fine... Right? I worry to much...

"CAW, CAW, THEY HAVE RETURNED! THE TWO HASHIRAS AND THREE MIZUNOTO RANKS HAVE RETURNED" my crow yelled.

I started to feel joy spreading all over my body and I ran out. Other hashira surrounded them and they sounded... Scared? I went through the crowd ti see Tanjiro holding Y/N by shoulder.

Her haori covered in blood and her mask has a few scratches, but still, blood was leaking from her forehead. I ran up to her and she nearly fell on the ground.

"What happened?" I aksed Rengoku angrly hugging her facing him. "I nearly got killed by upper three, but she protected me and got stabbed" he said sadly. 'You idiot, you will die! We hashiras are supposed to protect you!' I thought to myself.

"Uhm... T-Tokito-san, I-I'm fine!" she said breaking the hug. How is she... Not dead?! She patted my head and my face flushed and turned bright red.

She lifted her mask up a bit and smiled brightly. Kocho then took her hand and walked her to get her recovery. I started at the ground while my face was still in shock and bright red. It was just a pat! What's the big deal?

Later. . .

I went to check on her at her estate. Kocho let her go rest at her place. I knocked on her white door and moments later she opened it. "Tokito-san? What are you doing here at this hour?" she asked.

"I... Wanted to check on you..." I said puting my hands on her shoulders. "Ugh, it's getting cold, come in! Your going to catch yourself cold" she said puling me inside.

She closed the door and led me to her table to sit. On the table was sweet miso and rice. She grabbed another emptu bowl and chopsticks and gave them to me.

"Here you go. I was having dinner, but since you came, I wouldn't mind company" she said brightly giving me the chopsticks.

She then took her seat across mine. We then prayed for a couple of moments and started eating. "Hey, uhm... How did you know that sweet miso is my favorite?" I aksed fillig up my bowl.

"Sweet miso is also your favorite? What a coincidence! It's mine too!" she said grabbing some rise whit her chopsticks and getting the closer to her mouth.

After we were done eating we awkwardly stared t each other in silence. "I uh... I'm feeling a little tired, I should... Probably get going" I said blankly, but somehow one part of me didn't want to leave.

She was still hugging her legs and nodded. "Alright, well... I'll uh... Se you in the morning?" she said. I nodded but didn't move and again we were awkwardly staring st each other.

"You don't want to leave don't you?" she said and chuckled. "Nope, I actually like it here... I-I mean, having company! Nothing more!" I said and awkwardly smiled while I felt my cheeks burning.

She chouckled again and said "I'm glad that you are my friend you know... Before all this... I thought hashira are all just idiots, I meant that on Sanemi" she stoped.

"But when I saw that not all of your are weird and stuff I felt like I will make some kind of friends... Including you Tokito-san" she said and smiled brightly.

"Anyway, what do you want to do?" She asked. I took some time to think and then an idea came up to my head. "Want to play truth or dare?" I asked. She nodded in excitement and whit that the game began.

"Alright... Y/N truth or dare?" I asked whit a smile on my face. "Hm.. Dare!" she said. I knew exactly what to ask. "I dare you to take of your mask completely" I said brightly.

I could say that she was shocked but after some time she nodded took her mask slowly taking it of. My face was full of excitement and I gasped that she was so brave and that she trusted me this much.

She took off her mask and she finally revealed her whole face.

My faced flushed, her almond shaped black eyes stared at mine. At the top they were black and they miksed whit white at the bottom. Gorgeous. Completely gorgeous. Her eyes reminded me of someone... I wonder who that was...