Chapter 1

Credits:chunkdragon

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi's pov
--------------------------------------------------------------

Tenzō left the village a few days before Kakashi found out. Kakashi assumed that it was because of the war but he wasn't hundred percent sure. But he was a hundred percent sure that he can't live without him. So he decided to make Naruto the next Hokage and go after his kōhai. He knew deep down that he was in love with him but he never told him. Now he regretted it. After he lost everyone he didn't want to love anymore. But then Tenzō showed up. Kakashi tried to ignore him but he couldn't. He didn't want to fall in love with someone because he was scared he will lose another loved one again. Tenzō still didn't give up and before Kakashi knew he fell in love with him. He accepted him and they had a great time together. But after the war, everything changed. Tenzō wasn't like how he was before. He wasn't happy anymore and he always hide his face behind his mask even if Kakashi wanted to see it. Anytime he wanted to spend time with him he said no. He even gave him a day off so he could spend it with him but the answer was no. He was worried about him but Tenzō was acting like he doesn't want help and like he doesn't need it. But Kakashi knew he needed someone. He tried to talk to him but Tenzō never said anything or he just ran away. But now... now it was too late. Tenzō has run away and left Konoha behind. Kakashi packed everything for tomorrow and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day he woke up and went to lady Tsunade because she talked with Tenzō before he left and she might know anything. "Hello, lady Tsunade." Hello Kakashi what brings you here." "Well, I just wanted to ask if you know anything about Tenzō." "So you're going after him..." "Well, I can tell you what happened." " So before he left he came to talk to me." "He said that he doesn't want to work for Konoha anymore and that he's leaving." "I wanted him to stay and asked what happened but he just avoided the question." "I let him go since he was probably going to leave anyways." "I only know that he went in a north way." "Thank you, lady Tsunade." "I will bring him back even if it costs my life." "Well good luck Kakashi." After that Kakashi disappeared in a poof of smoke.
"I hope everything's going to be okay with these two." While lady Tsunade was thinking Kakashi was already jumping from tree to tree. He just wanted Tenzō back. He missed his kōhai. Back then he really enjoyed his time with him. He never failed to make him smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now Tenzō's pov
--------------------------------------------------------------

"I wish that it wasn't that hard to leave." Tenzō was still thinking about his life in Konoha. He didn't really want to leave but he had to. He wasn't a shinobi he was a betrayer of the hidden leaf. "I don't deserve to live in the hidden leaf village." "Gosh, why didn't I die back when I was an experiment." "It would have been better." "People would definitely survive." He was sad but he didn't cry. It's like he doesn't feel anything besides hate. War had a big effect on him. He knew he wasn't the same as he was before. He missed those times. Especially his time with his Senpai. He was in love with Kakashi for a long time but he never told him. But now it was too late. He couldn't go back to Konoha. He had to forget about everyone. "I need to find a village so I can start a new life." He was already far away from Konoha. He was barely taking breaks because he wanted to find a village to stay. This day he made a little camp so he could stay thru the night. When he was done he heard something in the bush. He looked over just to see a few thieves that were going to attack him. He was ready and so the fight started. It was unfair since he was alone but in the end, he managed to kill them all but he used too much chakra. He could barely move so he had to stay at the camp a little longer. He was going to leave as soon as he can move again. "I guess I need to stay here a little longer."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi's pov
--------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi was already jumping thru the forest. He was jumping on the trees all day with just small breaks. Even now when it was night he was still jumping from tree to tree. He wanted to catch up with Tenzō before he would be too far away. He didn't know what he will say to him but he knew that he wanted Tenzō back. But he knew something. He was going to tell him his feelings for him. That's all he knew for now. He started jumping faster just to see his kōhai sooner.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tenzō's pov
--------------------------------------------------------------

Tenzō finally fell asleep after trying for over an hour. He could sleep sooner but he couldn't. The memories of the war didn't let him. That night went exactly like others. He would try to fall asleep for hours but the memories didn't let him.

He woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. He dreamed of Kabuto and the memories of what happened. He tried to call down and he went back to sleep a few hours later. After that, he dreamed about being in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. He had a perfect life. He was living happily with Kakashi and he had a great time with team 7. But then everything went downhill. Everything went black and he was the only one standing in the light. He heard a noise so he turned around just to see no other than Orochimaru. He was standing there with an evil smile looking at Tenzō. Orochimaru came closer and closer. Tenzō tried to do anything. Sream run anything possible but he couldn't. He was stuck. He looked down to see what was in the way and his eyes opened more. He was stuck with his own wood style. He was terrified. Just then Tenzō looked up to see Orochimaru close to his ear. He started to whisper. "Look who it is... Is everything okay or is something the problem... I see that your own power is against you... Well, it's not even your own power... You're just lucky that you survived the experiment..." Orochimaru was talking slowly and he took a break after each sentence. It was terrible. "Well, you're just lucky that Danzō came to save you or else you would have died... I think it would be better than living this horrible life... All the loved ones you have left you behind... Even you dear Senpai... It's understandable after a who would give a fuck about you? You're a worthless piece of shit. Nobody is coming to save you..." "Please stop it I can't take this anymore please..." Tenzō was screaming but in the pain but it didn't help. He was crying, shouting and there was Orochimaru who was just laughing. Tenzō looked at his hand just to see blood on them. "See that... It was your fault... People died because of you... You're the problem and you will always be one..." Tenzō was scared but just then he heard a familiar voice. "Kinōe... fifty-nine people died for this experiment... You should be happy that you survived... Cherish your life and be a good tool for me... After all, that's the only thing you're good at..." Just then Danzō came closer and started to whisper in his other ear. The only things Tenzō could hear were Orochimaru and Danzō. After a few screams, he finally woke up. He was crying he still couldn't move and he felt horrible. It's sad that some nice dreams can turn into a nightmare like that. And with that Tenzō finally decided something. He's never going to the hidden leaf village again.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah that's the end of the first chapter and I actually pretty much like this chapter. I'll try to write chapter two as soon as possible 😊.