5 - Melting like a snowman

Sooo after a long wait it's finally here! I am sorry for the long wait. So how are you doing?

I am going on holiday soon so I won't have time to continue but don't you worry (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Danny p.o.v.

I took a sip from the wine while I leaned against the kitchen table. Having my eyes glued on Allison and I wasn't planning on letting them go. The silence between us is already taking ten minutes. Not that I did mind the silence as I was now able to drink a lot of wine. Really, getting drunk before afternoon feels pretty good. Especially on those days when you are all on your own and you just can't see the good parts of life anymore but don't worry today it's not a day like that.

" I am sorry. Did not got the chance to do groceries. " I explained while I got my ass off the kitchen table. I took a few last sips from my wine and decided to do something with my life by bringing away the wine glasses.

" I am usually not like this. " I kind of apologized to Alli as I now sat down in front of her. Watching how she stuffed the food away in her mouth.

" Hm, you aren't? " She kind of teases me but I decided to smile at her and to act like I understood her joke because really... I did not.

" Ok, you are better than that O'Donoghue." She mumbles at me while I looked up to her, raising my eyebrows as I was kinda surprised. " I am? Really? "
" Don't go to far." She warned me with this grin upon her face. A grin that would make me melt like a snowman in the middle of the summer.
" I am not that kind of girl, Dan..."
" What do you mean?"
" I-I don't know w-what happened but I do know that I cried before I met you " She said, her eyes gazes at the table with this empty stare. I really had no idea what she talked about but neither did she.

" Come here, it's OK." He whispered as I kneeled down in front of her. My hand patting her knee as I looked up at her and flashed her my friendliest smile. " We don't have to apologize. Things just happen and honestly I like your company." I felt how my smile got weaker and somehow I touched my own weak spot.

" Erm, let's get us out of here. " I got up, not planning on letting my feelings come outside.