Chapter 19

Chapter 19 An Uninvited Guest She Wants To Hear It Has Been Hiding In Her Heart...

    The talent show that Fang Fei will take over is named "Positive Youth 1", and the recording will start in a few days. As the promoter of the show, she needs to prepare for the opening performance. She is busy practicing these days, and she can't wait to live in the practice room .

    Tang Heng hasn't seen her for a long time. Although they make video calls every day, there is always no sense of reality across the phone.

    He began to regret letting Fang Fei sign the show in the first place. Their relationship has developed like this, and they no longer have to worry about their secrets being exposed.

    Although this program is indeed a win-win situation for both parties, but this broken program now prevents him from seeing her!

    President Tang is irritable online.

    After randomly signing several documents and sending the assistant away, Mr. Tang lay faceless on the desk for the first time.

    It never occurred to me that he would love someone. I never thought that anyone would accept him like this.

    "Dong dong—" the

    knock on the door sounded again.

    Tang Heng glanced at the door, and scolded Jin Yan, the assistant, for not finishing the job once, why did it come back again.

    "Come in."

    He straightened up and lowered his eyes to look at the documents, pretending to be Mr. Tang who worked hard and meticulously.

    "President Tang is so busy with work, did I come at the wrong time?"

    Fang Fei couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth when she saw him when she entered the door.

    This is the inner joy.

    "Fei Fei!"

    Hearing this voice, Tang Heng's eyes lit up, and he rushed over with three long legs, closed the door, and pulled her into his arms.

    Like a plush toy that I hugged tightly when I was sleeping alone when I was a child and looking for a sense of security.

    "Miss me?" Fang Fei put a few meals packed from the restaurant on the table, and then wrapped her arms around his waist.

    I always feel that if I haven't seen you for a few days, this person will lose weight again.

    He never cared much about his body.

    Tang Heng remained silent, resting his head on her shoulder, feeling a little aggrieved.

    He even wanted Fang Fei to stop working altogether. After working so hard, he spent less time together and left more. Anyway, he was so rich that he could support her.

    But he knew that Fang Fei really liked singing and dancing.

    She was born to be on the stage, under the spotlight.

    "When this show is finished, I'll take a break, okay? Let's go out and play."

    Fang Fei could feel his emotions.

    He is the kind of person who is strong and calm on the surface, but in fact is very insecure.

    And she wanted to give him stability, wanted him to be safe.

    I want to take him out to play together, go for a ride on a motorcycle, watch the sunset, the sea is blue and the sky is blue.

    When the time comes, she wants to hear the things he has been hiding in her heart, wants to apologize for some of her deliberately concealed things, wants to confess to him and propose marriage...

    She wants everything.

    "Okay."

    Tang Heng took the initiative to kiss her cheek, his warm lips brushed across the skin, and he immediately took another step back, his ears blushed, a little ashamed.

    "I'll accompany you to dinner."

    Fang Fei put the four dishes and one soup packed on the table, and Tang Heng watched from the side.

    It's all his favorite food.

    This is because the meal was uneventful, and the two of them had just started to eat when the assistant Jin Yan came.

    Ask Tang Heng to sign an urgent document.

    Halfway through the meal, the door was opened again, and this time the other party didn't knock on the door in advance.

    Mr. Tang was about to turn into a puffer fish with anger, and was about to exhale fragrance, when he raised his eyes, seeing the person coming, his eyes instantly turned cold, and the light in his eyes was so dark that ink dripped out.

    "What are you doing here!"

    He got up and stood in front of the table, blocking Fang Fei behind him, as if protecting his little chicken.