Chapter 72

Chapter 72 No face, no house! ...

    The Fang family is taking a lunch break, and the poached eggs are rolling on the sunny floor in the yard, and the time is quiet.

    There is an untimely voice that wants to tear up this peace.

    "Boom, boom, boom—" The red-

    lacquered gate let out a heavy groan as it was hit by the hammer.

    Frightened by the sudden movement, the poached egg flew into the air, spread four chubby legs and rushed into the room with a "swish", then faced the direction

    of the door—"Meow!" Where did the troublemaker come from! How dare you disturb my sleep!

    "Boom, boom, boom—" The

    door rang again, this time accompanied by the violent roar of the man: "Tang Heng! Get out of here!"

    The little old lady who followed them tilted her head, and finally wanted to Get up: "Oh, the son of Fang's family seems to be surnamed Tang..." The

    old lady frowned, looked at the backs of the two people in front of her, and thought that these two people were too far away from Tang Heng. What kind of vicious and poor relatives from the ravine came to the door to spoil it?

    Song Sui was stuffed from eating dumplings at noon, so he finally took a nap in a daze, and now he was irritated when he was woken up, and when he heard the tone of the person outside the door, hey, he's still here to provoke trouble!

    He stepped on his slippers and took the cat out to fight.

    As soon as he opened the door, he saw a man with a red face and a thick neck.

    Song Sui, who originally wanted to exhale the fragrance directly, paused for a moment, why did he think this person looked familiar?

    The other party also looked at him, pouted his neck and said: "I'm looking for that little white-eyed wolf Tang Heng, you call him out!"

    Hearing him open his mouth to scold Tang Heng, Song Sui felt that his orange mechanism wooden warehouse could not be tied Insurance!

    "Who are you calling a white-eyed wolf!" He held the poached egg in front of his chest and gestured. It would be perfect if the BGM of "biubiubiu" was added.

    When Fang Fei and Tang Heng came out to take a look, they saw Song Sui holding up a poached egg and arguing with Tang Dazhi: "Is there such a good-looking little white-eyed wolf like Tang Heng? Doesn't your conscience hurt?" Poached Egg’s

    friendly dubbing: “Meow Meow Meow!”

    Rao Tang Dazhi, who comes here every day with his mouth full of dung, doesn’t know how to go on with his words at this time.

    He has no conscience, but he has angina.

    What the hell is going on here! Are you sure it's not that serious illness?

    Didn't he just curse casually? Why do you get hooked on whether you look good or not?

    Fang Fei, who was about to walk to the door, held her forehead, and she didn't want to go there.

    Tang Heng looked at her with doubts in his eyes: Is Mr. Song usually this Yazi?

    Fang Fei pointed to her head helplessly, curled her lips and spread her hands.

    It just so happened that Song Sui, who was seriously ill, might still be squinting a bit, and for some reason caught a glimpse of the two people coming from the side, and immediately greeted: "Come on, Fei Fei, there is a psychopath scolding your Mr. Tang!" Tang