9 years ago before the events of Aliea Gakuen....... (Part 2)

The next day after she moved into the Sun Garden, all the children are playing together except for one. Yuri watched the children playing from her window at her room. She continued watching when one of the kids noticed her and wave at her, she stepped away from the window and head to sit at the study table to look at her photo album. She looked at the first photos of his parents when they were younger they were dating, then to their wedding photos, to the photos of during when her parents are expecting her, and finally the pictures of her, her father and her grandmother as Yuri grows up. Until she reached the page with the pictures of Yuri and her family on a beach holiday and on her 5th birthday. The rest of the remaining pages is blank. Her father made the album with extra more pages hopefully add more memories in the future. Then, there was a knock at the door. "Yuri, it's Hitomiko. May I come in?" 

"Okay", Yuri replied. Hitomiko opened the door and entered her room. 

"Yuri why aren't you outside? You should try to play with the other kids", Hitomiko asked wondering. Yuri bit her bottom lip feeling and clench her hands on her shirt. Hitomiko understood she's still having a hard time. She knelt down infront of Yuri and place her on Yuri's left clenched hand. Yuri looked at her. "I understand what you're going through, but you can't always stay in your room. Its good to play outside, and you don't have to play with the others yet. You can play by yourself if you're okay with that." Yuri looked at her feeling unsure whether its okay. She then heard Hitomiko's thought. 

'I know what's like to lose someone, I lost my older brother.'

Yuri felt shock and sorry to hear that, she thought a bit then she answered softly, "Okay Hitomiko."

Hitomiko smiled gently and pet her head gently. "Good girl, now go out and play." 

Yuri went to her bed to grab her soccer ball and head to the door, but before she went out, she turned around looked at Hitomiko and looked sorry. "I'm sorry about what happened to your brother", Yuri said apologetically, then she left the room. Hitomiko look in surprise. 'How did she know about my brother's death?', Hitomiko thought in surprise. 'Only me and Father know about my brother's death, so how did she....?' 

Yuri walked out of the building and looked at everyone seemed very busy playing. She became concentrated then her pupils started glow blue.

 She became concentrated then her pupils started glow blue

(Ignore the hair colour in the picture.)

She start to see the entire area of Sun Garden at every spot, almost everywhere is filled with the kids then she found the empty area that is a bit far away from the building. Yuri quietly walked away a bit from the other kids then she turned herself completely invisible. After arriving at the wide area surrounded by the thicker trees, she begin to play soccer.