Surprise

it was only 1:30 pm when i got a call from Eddie, "Eddie why are you calling me? you do this every time I'm working." i swear he does this on purpose sometimes, i bet its not even serious. "Steve, i need to tell you something" he says "what is it?" i was confused "Steve when you get off i need you to come over to my trailer, its very serious, i promise Steve." he said
"alright fine, it better be serious, iv'e had a very long da-" then he hung up. He never does that, is he okay? i ask robin to take over for the last hour of work. "Robin!" i called her name, she then peeks around the corner "what Steve!?" she yelled back "i need you to take over for a while, Eddie called said it was serious." after saying that she gave me that one look like i was lying "Robin, i swear please we only have one more hour left of work, i'm sure you can handle it." she then gives up, and goes back to doing whatever she was doing. As i went in the locker rooms out back, and took off my work clothes. As i walk out the door i hand Robin 30$ "get a taxi" then she smiled and counted the money as i was rushing into my car to get to Eddies trailer.

| time skip | Im at Eddies trailer and i knock "hello, Eddie you home?" no answer until i hear a mumble "come in.." i was so worried i busted into the trailer and looked for Eddie " Eddie?!" i look to my right and i see him on the couch. "Eddie really? so your okay?" i yell at him "yes i'm fine why?" i walk out and he stops me "where are you going?!"  i stop walking as if someone stopped time. " i'm leaving Ed's" he looks like he had been offended, "What?! why? i'm not lying just sit down Steve." i close the door and go back inside the trailer, i take a seat next to him and say "okay whats so important that you have to stop me from working Ed's?" he has a serious face on, like he's going to kill me type look. "Ed's please i don't have all da-" he stops me from speaking any further "what sexuality are you Steve, be honest i wont make fun of you." my serious face was now a fearful face, *(in mind) he can't know* "oh straight, you've seen me date Nancy, and all those other chicks." Eddie looks like he's way more serious than before. "you lying Stevie" *(in Steve's mind) WHAT DID HE CALL ME?!* "i- uhm" my heart is racing and i can barley breathe. "just tell me Stevie, i promise not to tell." my heart was racing and my mind my twirling around. I started to turn red, and he noticed it. "Stevie, your red" he said with a grin. "okay- okay fine.." i mumble "I'm Bisexual, okay there-" he cut me off. but not with his words this time, he was kissing me, it was so memorizing i wanted more, what was wrong with me?! then he stopped. "knew it." he says with an even bigger grin on his face. He gets up and walks over to the bedroom, "you can leave now Stevie, i'm gonna go take a nap." i was flustered, and shocked still "your not gonna let me in?" i said with a grin, now he was the red one. "sure why not? come right in.." he then closed the door and locked it "wanna get all that stress from work off?" he was so gorgeous i couldn't say no, so i said yes, i looked so desperate, like as if a dog wanting treats while the dog wags its tail, something was wrong with me i just don't know what.