No Invite

| time skip | "holy shit..!" i say right after we were done "we should finish this later, i'm hungry" i say with a grin getting up and putting my clothes on "Stevie i love the idea of making food, but can we finish now?" he says "i'm tired Ed's" i say back to him, he gets up and puts his clothes on and walks up to me, and pushes me against the wall,  grabbing my hips moving up to my neck "can i?" he says grinning "only a couple hickeys, then food?" i say disappointed "knew you would give in" he says with a grin, then moving on, giving me a hickey. obviously that wasn't enough for him, he proceeded to grab my ass and squeeze it "Ed's, i said a hickey not a whole ass grab" i say looking at him "then what about this?" he says then getting on his knees "about wha-" i look down, he's now trying to unzip my pants "Ed's your to desperate, we can do it later" i look up to see max in the house across the street looking at our window "SHIT!" i yell that makes Eddie look up "what is it?" he turns around to see max also staring "holy.. shit I-" i run up to the blinds closing them, turning around to Eddie "what the actual fuck, does she do that all the time?! she just looks into other peoples houses!!?" i start panicking, wondering if shes still there so i check "shes not there, phew-" a knock on the door is heard from the front door "oh fuck" i say "hide in my closet, i'm so sorry" he says looking worried "its fine just make sure you say that it wasn't me" he smiles "yup, will do" and then Eddie walks over to the door.

*max's POV*
I was bored, so i decided to look outside and then i saw.. a person? .. Holy fucking shit! i think i just saw Steve, with Eddie?!! "holy shit" billy walks over "what?" i look at him "i just caught Steve with Eddie .. the freak Munson" i say looking at him still "what were they doing?" he says looking weirdly out the window to check, then turns to me "i don't know" i say to him, knowing it was something dirty and that Eddie was on his knees right in front of Steve, i think i should go knock on the door, you know, just to make sure that wasn't Steve.

*Eddie's POV*
i open the door to find max outside of my door "hey Eddie, i have a question" she says "oh.. uhm, what is it?" i say nervously, making it to obvious "is Steve here? i mean i saw him, at least i thought i did" she says letting herself in my house looking for Steve "what are you doing-?! get out, Steve isn't here" i say getting a little mad, i mean she was walking into my house without an invite! it was ridiculous "i saw him Eddie, you're hiding him" she says, how does she know? i hear a noise that also alerts Max, it was the closet that i hid Steve in, shit! she was going to find him and find out that i was lying "what was that?" she says looking at the direction that the noise came from "get out. or else" i say to her, trying to make her scared "or what Eddie?" she says, i wasn't going to drag a child out, so i did what anyone would do. I told her .. i told her that were dating, and that she'd have to keep this a secret.

*Steve's POV*
he told max, "Jesus christ Eddie" i say from the closed dark closet "who's that Eddie?!" max says looking around, i then peek out "its me, Steve" i walk out looking at her dead in the eye "don't tell anyone, not even Lucas." i say giving her the look "yea, yea, ima go tell Lucas" she says while running out of the trailer "fuck!" i say yelling at myself "is it really that bad if she tells Lucas?" Eddie says, while i stay quiet, walking up to him to hug him "no it isn't bad, also i'm still hungry" i say to Eddie "okay i'll make something" he smiled at me, so i smiled back, as he went over to cook something on the stove "we will finish later" i say to him sitting down, he turns around to smirk at me. "i was hoping now" he says, trying to get his way out of cooking "later love" i say laughing knowing what he's trying to do.