TARZAN IVORY (FANFICTION SCREENPLAY)

FICTIONAL FANFICTION "TARZAN IVORY" SCRENPLAY

PLOT: PO, a retired animal scientist finds himself ill of keeping up with mortgage payments. PO forces JANE PORTER's father into hostage; for JANE's knowledge on elephant ivory to make a profit and save his home from eviction.

LOCATIONS:
- JUNGLEVILLE: the residence of all natural living life, ape territory, plant life, African savannah life, based in AFRICA
- NATLAND: human civilisation land, busy city, winding streets, hustle & bustle culture, cars everywhere on road; based in AFRICA

CHARACTERS:
- TARZAN: protagonist; human; raised by gorillas; love interest of JANE, caring, protective, poor human communication skills, wild instincts, green loincloth, African
- JANE PORTER: blonde hair, blue eyes, archeologist; loving; caring; respectful; protective; love interest of TARZAN, Smith's daughter
- Smith: Jane's father, loving, caring, retired archeologist, respects TARZAN, obese, elderly; loosely based on ARCHIMEDES Q PORTER...
- Therma: ape mother of TARZAN, loving, caring, kind, respectful, loving of Jane
- NICK: ape father of TARZAN, loving, caring, kind, respectful, loving of JANE
- Braxton: ape brother of TARZAN, loving, caring, respectful, loving of JANE, obsessed with bananas
- PO: human, father of KURTIS, animal scientist, desperate, obese,
- KURTIS: human, army guy, doesn't like TARZAN, JANE, or SMITH,

_____________________________________________________________
INT. APE TERRITORY - JUNGLEVILLE

(THE APE TERRITORY - home to TARZAN, Jane and his ape family. The environment fills all gorilla sleeping-pods among the bushes; where all gorillas sleep and live. TARZAN and Jane sit with each other on their sleeping pod; looking at the morning sky; staring at the sun. TARZAN is shirtless; wearing a green loincloth, barefoot - JANE is wearing a green tank top; with a yellow skirt, barefoot.

JANE
(smiles; to TARZAN) Isn't the morning sun beautiful TARZAN?

(TARZAN smiles as he looks at JANE)

TARZAN
(smiles; to JANE) Yes... the sun is beautiful... mother used to call it MORNING GLORY to me.. She used to call it that...

JANE
(smiles; to TARZAN) Morning glory is a plant... actually a flower.. but that's a nice name to call the sun...

(TARZAN smiles at JANE. MINUTES LATER - NICK, Tarzan's ape father approaches both TARZAN and JANE; with two bananas in his hands; and offers them both to TARZAN & JANE)

NICK
(smiles; to TARZAN & JANE) An early morning snack for you both...

(JANE looks at NICK and smiles. TARZAN smiles at his ape father)

JANE
(smiles; to NICK) Oh thank you... Thank you Nick...

(NICK hands the two bananas to JANE AND TARZAN respectfully)

TARZAN
(smiles; to NICK) Thanks father... Thanks...

NICK
(to TARZAN & JANE) No worries... Braxton and I were out hunting all morning for these bananas... (smiles to TARZAN) You know what Braxton is like...

(TARZAN nods his head)

NICK
(smiles; to JANE) Braxton loves bananas... we hunt for lots because BRAXTON just about eats them all... his obsession of bananas is too far sometimes...

TARZAN
(to NICK) I mean I love bananas to... Who doesn't love bananas?

NICK
(smiles to TARZAN) Oh we all do... We all do TARZAN. Some of us like them too much I think; and doesn't save some for other people..

(MINUTES LATER - BRAXTON stumbles by his father's side and smiles; hearing the venting his father is giving to TARZAN and Jane about him)

BRAXTON
(to NICK) Sorry father... Sorry... I just love them... I admit... I've got an obsession with him..