Chapter 4 (Yeah I know lmao)

With soraliin smh 

                              "So- You're dylan?" I questioned everyone there. Not stopping until I wanted to. "Yeah, nice to meet you," Dylan said. "I'm Benji, your father," He seemed kind, but he says I'm his daughter. "So, can I leave?" I asked. "Rose, get over here and greet your friend." My "father" stated something about me being friends with this girl growing up. "Oh my, You sure are beautiful. How old are you?" Rose asked, trying to make me believe my life was actually good. "I'm 15, Why?" I asked "Oh dear- It's been 9 years?" Dylan was shocked. I don't know. "Well, welcome back home." Benji said, "In those doors is your home, where you grew up," Dylan said, "I'm not going home anytime soon." I said, "My my, you're bluffing," benji said "Can't you hear me?! I'm not coming home anytime soon. You won't be able to get anything from me. If I'm even related to you." I spoke my mind. Not stopping when I should've "Oi oi oi. You can't be serious. We bring you all this way and you decline coming back to live with us." Dylan snapped. "Well, did I agree to it? No. You can't force me." At that moment I realized I messed up. "No- No- You can't be here!" Benji yelled. At that moment I realized I messed up but it's worse Killiua and Shotain were there. I hope they don't recognize me. "Oi. Don't move or my friend over here might lose his cool" Shotain said. "Eh?!? HoW??" I asked "Take off your hood. Now." Killiua said "Now, as I was saying. Why?" I definitely messed up. But can't confirm "Who are you? Do you not know who we are." Both of them asked me at the same time so I couldn't just not laugh until the wind blew off my hood. "There you are, you know we were looking for you." Killiua said and he was clearly angry. "Well, I'm just going to leave." I ran off just to hear killiua scream "No, not this again" Then shotain caught me- "How in the absolute heck do you all not realize I don't want to be near you or killua." Killua stared at me with wide eyes, the same as Shotain. I paused. "What? You have a problem with me wanting space?"           

                                  I asked confused but ticked off "You've only been away from us for a month. And yet you don't want us near you?" Shotain asked "You are aware it's only been a month." I said, "I- You can't be serious. You hate us now?!" Killiua yelled, I flinched. I didn't notice yet but I was crying. "Well, I don't know. Maybe I do at this point. All you both ever do is disrespect me or tease me. Not to mention that you both fight each other over everything." I just couldn't stop talking. "You know, I bet I would've been better off not even knowing anyone here" I began to walk away then I felt someone hug me, making it so I can't move "Get off." I tried to push that person away but they spoke "Don't leave me- Not again. Not here." "Killiua, If I cared I wouldn't leave." "Just don't die and you'll see me again." I said "How long?" Shotain asked "50-60 minutes" I answered "Now. Let go before I leave for longer." Killiua let go as I walked away. 'Should I have done that? I don't deserve them. All I do is hurt them. Do I even deserve immortality?' Was all I could think at that moment. Then I remembered, Shotain can read minds. 'Crap did he hear that?' Then I look behind myself and see him smirk and teleport somewhere. "Oh- shit." I said out loud, he was in front of me. "Haha you heard nothing." I said. "Well, I heard everything, you don't deserve us? Hm yeah right." Shotain teased me "You know what, There's a pretty little cliff over there." I said "You can't die." Killiua said "Holy shit when the hell did you get over here-" I was scared and  they're staring at me "What happened to the nice soft sweet girl I knew a month ago?" Shotain stared at me with teary eyes "I've changed. Now I want nothing to do with keeping people safe." I said, 'I truly wish to be only the villain. Not a hero. I hope you understand. But now I'm immortal. You can't kill me.' Shotain grabbed my hands. "You can't. You were a sweet girl. What happened to the one who would cry after killing a fly? Or does that girl not exist. Within the deep walls of your heart she's there somewhere" I pause and stare at them with a blank face trying to hold in my laughter hoping they would realize that this is all an act. Then I started laughing. "PfF- Me like that? Last I checked that was me last month." Shotain backed away from me. "You're not her. She would never curse out her friends and family like that" Shotain said while killua just watched "Well. I've had enough of the fake pathetic act I was pulling." I said "Stop pretending to be someone I love and care for." Killiua said 'What? This wasn't supposed to happen!?' "Heh, Finally got you. You're really her. You expected us to lay back and let you pull your stunts?" "Well. No. I'm just acting." 'I'm so screwed damn' "You are you idiot" Shotain said "WHAT?? HOW?? WHY??" I was freaking out at that point "Well, for one. Pranking us after going missing for a month." Shotain stated as if he was angry, "Prank? PffFt-" I broke out into hysterical laughter and they just stared at me "Well, this has been nice." Killiua said "But you're slowly going  insane." Shotain finished his sentence "EhH? Insane? No. I just want to end humanity" I said clearly lying 'PfF- They're totally upset. But, I'm telling the truth, you know?' Shotain stared at me with a terrified face "Haha. maybe you did change." Killiua said, "But this would all end if one of us were to kiss you," Shotain said with a smirk "No. Why would anyone kiss me-" I stated as I ran off. As I was running I was stopped by shotain, "Why are you running?" Shotain asked, Shotain got closer to me and I could feel his breath, "Change of topic, Who are you two?" Dylan had wanted to be there for me to make up for those times that "My name is shotain, Now. Explain, Why are you interrupting my conversation?" Shotain was clearly angry, "I can place the bet that you don't even know her age. Explain what you're talking about." Dylan wouldn't give up, Killiua let out a small sigh, "You're correct, we don't know her age. But at the same time her soul is internally bound to me. She needs to come with us otherwise the other wonders will find us and take her. They all happen to hate me, the leader of them." Killiua said all of that happening that Dylan would understand, Shotains eyes were widened and dylan was confused. They were all staring at me, it's like my worst fear is coming true.