I- What A Wake Up

1- What A Wake Up

I woke up when I heard a crash downstairs. I grabbed my bat that was beside my bed and slowly walked downstairs and saw my mom and some guy on the couch.

"Seriously mom. There's a kid in the house. At least take it in your room." I glared at her and she looked at me with a scowl.

"Who is that?" the stranger said.

"I'm her daughter, now I suggest YOU take this upstairs before my 5 year old brother comes down and sees this." I said spitting every word.

"Okay." was all my mom said before walking into the man and pushing her with him to her room downstairs. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 4 in the morning. I groaned. There was no way I will be able to get any sleep now. I walked into my brothers room and saw him sleeping peacefully. I decided to get ready and walked into my shower. As soon as I got in I felt the warm water relax my tense muscles. I stayed in there a little longer after washing my hair and body then got out. I dried off my body and put on some sweats with a tight fitted shirt. I pulled my hair into a bun at the top of my head. I looked at my face and saw dark circles under my eyes. I put a dab of concealer and rubbed it in. I went down the hall and woke up my brother.

"Teene?" my little brother asked.

"Yes Li?"

"Can we go to the park later?" he asked.

"If you want yes. when we get home. Now go get dressed while I cook you some pancakes."

"Chocolate chip!" he said with wide eyes.

"You bet kiddo." I yelled as he ran into his room.

I made some pancake mix and put in chocolate chips. I poured some in the pan and heard my mom walk up.

"What are you doing? " she asked.

"Making pancakes for Liam. do you want some? " I asked. she shook her head and walked away.

"Hey Tracy?" I said and I saw her wince.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Please its all I'm asking. when you bring a guy home bring him in your room so it doesn't wake Liam up. I don't want him seeing that." I said as nicely as possible.

"Why do you even care about that little fucker!" she screamed.

"Because unlike you, I love him. and someone has to look over him." I said as I finished Liam's pancakes.

"But he's you fathers kid. Your father left us." She yelled

"Yeah well here's a shocker. I'm my fathers kid to. You're not the only one he left Tracy. I didn't quit though. I keep up my grades. I stopped dancing to take care of Liam and I go to work. on top of that I take care of a 5 year old like he's mine. I'm 17 Tracy. I shouldn't be a mom, you should. You should look in front of you to see that he left me to. He left a 12 year old. He was everything to me. He taught me everything." As soon as I stopped she slapped me.

"Don't talk to Me that way. I'm your mother." she hissed.

"No your not." I said as Liam walked in

"Tene I got dressed can I have pancakes now?"he asked

"Of course LiLi." I said forgetting. Tracy was there.

I herd her walk away knowing I won this fight. I turned on the Tv and watched a little spongebob.

"Are you don't kiddo?" I asked.

"I'm done Teene." He said smiling brightly

"Go brush you teeth ok?"