Chapter 11

Pri- happy Valentine's Day. Hope you have a good one. Bye!
And she leaves.

Ankit couldn't understand what just happened. Ankit runs behind and stops her by holding her hand. He's surprised to see Pri crying. He knew that Pri is really a strong girl and it's only him who can make her cry.

Anki- rukh ja and why are you crying?
Pri- leave me Ankit Gupta. I want to go back to hotel.
She's trying to get free from his hold.

Anki- why do you want to go back? Let me remind you that you came to Chandigarh to meet me! To spend Valentine's Day with me! Now what has happened to you?

Pri- I don't want to answer any of your questions. And yes, I was mad to come running to Chandigarh in spite of having so much work in Mumbai. Pagal hu main.

Anki- let's sit and talk. Come inside.
He starts pulling her towards his flat and Priyanka resists with all her strength. Ankit grows mad as she was adamant to come along. He finally picks her up, takes her to his house and puts her on the sofa. Pri gets up from the sofa again wanting to leave. Anki pulls her from her waist, puts her on sofa again and tucks her.

Anki- whats your problem? Why can't we sit and talk? How will I get to know what's upsetting you if you don't talk about it?

Pri- ok. So you want to talk now? When I had called you to talk, you didn't respond to my call! Can you tell me why didn't you answer my call?

Anki- I was shooting pari
Pri- I had come to your shoot location Ankit Gupta.
Anki- really? When? Why didn't you meet me then?
Pri- I called you, but you didn't respond. And when I reached your set, I saw you taking Neha in your car. I had come to surprise you but ended up myself getting surprised.
Anki- wait! Are you doubting me?

Pri- now this is interesting! So let's believe that you were shooting that's why you didn't respond to my call. But why didn't you call back after that? You had told me that you will finish shoot by 6pm. But I saw you leaving the set by 4:30 with her and you called me at 5:45! Where did you have to take her on Valentine's Day, leaving early from the shoot? Do you have answers Ankit Gupta? Actually I don't even want to hear your answer. I got my answers from what I saw.

Anki- have you lost it? Yes, I took her in my car, but......

Pri- stop. I don't want to hear anything.
Anki- why don't you have to hear me? You did the same thing in BB when my statement was displayed on screen. You reacted without knowing the actual conversation and you were not even ready to listen what the conversation was. You are again doing the same thing. Not hearing what the actual story is!

Pri- what is the story? She wasn't well, so you took her to the hospital as there were nobody else in the set to take care of her. Right?

Anki- what is wrong with you Pri? I took her for this.
(He takes out a box from his pocket which had chaand Bali in it)
I wanted to gift this today. And I took her to choose one for you. I would have taken Disha if she wasn't with you.

Anki is really upset and disappointed with Pri's behaviour. To let out his emotions, he went on to hit the wall and hurt his knuckles. Pri runs to him and stops.

Pri- Mat kar Anki
Pri had tears in her eyes. She was very disappointed in herself for doubting on Anki. She takes Anki's hands and checks. She feels guilty.

Pri- you wait here. I'll get first aid box.
Anki- no need of that. I'm fine.
Pri- look at your knuckles. You are hurt.
Anki- my heart is hurt. What will you do about that?
Pri- I'll take care of that as well. First let me treat your hand.

Pri does dressing to the injury and looks at Anki's face. She could sense that he is really upset.

Pri- I'm really sorry Anki. I know that you are disappointed in me and with my behaviour. I never stopped you from talking to any girls. I was never insecure about anyone and you know that very well. Actually when I reached Chandigarh, I was feeling very nostalgic and when I saw places, I could recall the moments we spent there. I sensed that we can't do that all again as we will stay in different cities. Forget about being together entire day, its even difficult to meet once in a month. I realised that it will be Neha who would be with you all the time and not me. All these thoughts were bothering me. And when I came to your set, I saw Neha getting into your car. During udaariyan days you used to pick and drop me almost everyday. And today when I saw her in your car, I got really insecure. That insecurity was all because of the piled up emotions I was experiencing since the time I reached Chandigarh. So I ended up connecting wrong dots and made things miserable. I'm really sorry Anki.

Ankit could actually relate to this. How he used to get insecure about Shalin and her other male friends. Though he clearly knew they were all just friends. So Ankit could feel what she was going through. He brings Pri closer and hugs her and plants a kiss on her temple.

Anki- Pri, I just want you to promise one thing. Whenever you have any wrong thoughts about me or us, you must confront instead of drawing conclusions all by yourself. Sometimes what we see might not be the truth. And talking about Neha, she is just my costar and nothing else. You should be 0% worried about her. Nobody can take your place, trust me on that.

Pri- I promise. And I'm really sorry Anki for being so stupid.
Anki- it's ok. So you want to have tea? Are you hungry? Want some avocado toast?
Pri- I'm hungry. But let's have maggi. I'll make it. You prepare tea.
Anki- okay. Anything that you say.

They both prepare maggi and ginger tea.
Pri- let's go to your room. You have a projector right? Let's watch some movie while we eat.
Anki- which movie
Pri- you suggest
Anki- 50 shades of grey in Hindi
Comes close to Pri and bites her cheeks. Pri pushes him
Pri- let's watch something good
Anki- how about 'The notebook"
Pri- I always wanted to watch that. Let's watch it today.

They sit on the bed with the maggi bowl in the centre of the bed and they start watching the movie having maggi. They finish their maggi in no time as they were very hungry. Finally they adjust their pillows to rest their back and continue watching the movie. Anki puts his hand behind Pri's neck and brings her closer to him. Pri casually puts her legs on Anki's and Anki removes one of his legs and locks both her legs.

Pri- what is this behaviour Gupta ji?
Anki- this is called romance Priyanka ji
Pri shocked by his answer turns to look at his face which was hardly an inch apart. Pri notices that Anki is approaching her lips so she closes her eyes. Anki to tease her goes to her ears and whispers, "were you expecting a kiss?" and gently bites her earlobe and distances himself. 

Pri- I need some air. It's so hot in here.
She becomes embarrassed and gets up from the bed and runs to the terrace.
Anki tries to stop her but she escapes from his hold and opens the terrace door. She turns to Anki in surprise and excitement. Anki had arranged a romantic setup on the terrace for Pri.

Pri- what is this?! This is so beautiful!
Anki- I wanted to surprise you but... that's ok. Happy Valentine's Day Pri.
He gives a peck on pri's lips and hugs her.

——————————————————————————-

I hope you liked this chapter. I realised that many didn't like the previous chapter and wanted the misunderstanding to end at the earliest and the story gets back to normal. Hope I did reach your ecxpectations this time! Don't forget to vote in case you liked this chapter and drop your feedback in the comment section.