This boy here

Riah pov

"I guess August still mad at me from that day I went to his house it been two days and he hasn't text me 😂😂 nigga dick hurt ." But I decided to check up on me and paris's store ." Since Paris went out of town somewhere with her parents and little twin brothers Egypt and Spain I swear them folks love naming they kids after places they haven't even been to ." But after my shower I put on pink sweatsuit since it was cold and my brown uggs and but my hair in a bun and grabbed my keys and hopped in my Range Rover . I stopped by Starbucks and got a French vanilla coffee ."

I parked in the reserved boss spot and went inside ." Hey miss boss lady where's boss lady Paris ? One of the employees asked ." Hello hunni and out of town how 's every thing been going around the shop I asked looking around ." Good business is booming actually can't keep cloths in the racks she said smiling ." Wow that's great I see a raise or better yet a promotion I look at her smiling ." Omg are you foreal ? She asked I can finally move out my parents house and take care of my son she said throwing her hands in the air ." Wait you have a son ? I asked ." Oh yes mam his 2 his name is jacob I haven't been able to afford daycare so I've had to stay with my parents so they can keep him while I work I wanted to ask for a raise but I didn't want to push it yanno she said while twirling her hair on her finger ." Well you could of just asked me and Paris would've been more than likely to give you one ."
Well thank you she said giving me a hug . " After I called and told
Paris about my decision on promoting anna she agreed and said she was thinking of doing the same thing ." When I got off the phone ."I seen someone who seem to familiar .

" Ugh what you doing here she asked wearing some little ass booty shirts and a stingy ass crop top and some damn dollar tree flip flops ." I should be asking you that ? I said smirking ." Um baby you can't even afford anything in here she said smacking her bubble gum with her hands on her hip . " Bitch I own the store dumb ass I said looking at her and are you sure you can considering what you have on you can't even afford our Clarence section ." Bitch why lie you don't own this store she said laughing are you delirious? And my baby August just gave me some money she said talking it out her bra pulling out a stack ." Lie hoe my name on the damn store I said laughing hence the store name being called the ri'keriah and Paris boutique ." She said nothing but walked out the store ." I followed to see her getting in the car with August ." And soon as our eyes met smiles crossed both of our faces ." Tf August drive I wanna go to a real store not this bootleg shit she said with her arms crossing her chest ." Yeah whatever ma he said driving off ."

"AUGUST POV "

" After I drove off i took shaniah ass home I didn't have time for her but when I pulled up to her house she got mad and said no August I'm not ready to go home yet ." Well to bad I said looking at her ." She grabbed my dick out of my basketball shorts and started sucking , licking , and kissing all on my shit even put my balls in her mouth ." I throw my head back and she continued to devour my dick she started Turing her head in all kinds of ways . " I nutted as she swallowed my cum and keep sucking oh shit ma I said as she keep going and going ." I nutted at least two more times and she kept going like what tf my dick with numb ." I went to sleep to wake back up in the car and she still sucking I think the bitch suck all the blood and my soul out my dick . " When she finished I couldn't feel my dick at all she got up and left I mean just walked out smiling like she didn't just suck tf out of my dick like she didn't just make me fall in love with that shit omg this bitch got me sprung 😩😩😩...

" keke pov "

" I pulled up to the studio to visit my girl nicki yes nicki minaj yes that my girl ever since she moved to New York then Atlanta ."hey babies I said running up to her ." Hey love I missed you she said squealing ."what new songs you been working on I asked sitting on the bright pink couch ." A song called no love it's a remix you know with August hmm you know you and August would make a cute couple she said smiling . " Please tell me your not gonna play matchmaker again last time me and trey (trey songz) ended up with me in jail I said laughing ." It's not my fault you thought his manager was some lil hoe when all the did was hug him she said laughing ." Damn ma you beating up females for just hugging a nigga I heard August heavy ass accent say ." Ughh nicki what did I tell you ." I forgot he was coming to record with me but lemme introduce y'all ." We already know each other nik August said laughing." Well when did this ..happen hmmm did y'all ..."hell nahh nicki I said laughing at her nasty ass but imma text you how we met nasty ass I said ." Or we can tell her now August said ." I seen her one day at my concert I couldn't get ha out my head so I wrote a song then I tried to find a girl that looked like ha an ended up her ass was a model so we shot the video started talking and she even kissed a nigga wit dem soft ass lips August said licking his lips ." Ewww that's enough nicki said throwing her hands in the air . " But August just know she crazy as hell and I'm crazy as hell and if you do something imma be after yo ass if she don't kill you first that is nicki told him seriously." I laughed at how serious she was but that's why I love her 🙌🏾💕 ." Well let's record the song nik said smiling leaving a nervous looking August ." As nicki with in the booth to record her verse August came to me and sat down . " So wassup ma you can't hit a nigga back I been texting and calling yhu he said looking at me rubbing his hands up my thighs ." Um I said biting my lip trying to cross my legs ." I haven't gotten a text from you August I said moving over ." What ? I been texting you see look he said showing me his phone ." Wait August go to your block list i said looking at him ." Foe what I ain't block yhu ma ." I know just look for me please sir ." He looked at saw my name and unblocked me man I don't even know how you name got block he went through his recently deleted and saw all the pictures we took together in there and recovered them ."man wtf he said confused ." Ha August you know your lil wifey did that I said laughing ." Man that ain't my wifey yhu my wife ma he said licking his lips staring into my eyes ." He started to lean towards me until nicki came out to tell August to record his verse ." I was tired so I said my goodbyes and started to walk out but not before August ass runs behind me ." You know I ain finna let yhu walk outchea by yourself he said when he caught up to me ." Well thank you August I said smiling."when we reached my car he hugged me and kissed me on my nose and jogged back up to the studio and yelled out me to call him to let him know I made it home ." Okay I yelled back and drove home ."