VIDEO VIXON

"KEKE'S POV "

  "I  woke  up  by  the  sound of  my  phone  ringing ."

*phone convo *

me -hello

??? - hey  keriah this is  your manger  javion   ." I  need  you  to  come  to  the  agency in  about  2 hours  . you might have  a  chance  of  being  in  a  video .

me  -I'll  be  There  love . but  what  should  I  wear  ?

javion - something  causal a little  thuggish ..you know  how  you do love .

me  - okay  love  see  you  later  .

javion - okay  love.  kisses  ...choo

*END  OF  CONVO *

  " I screamed  and  ran  into  Paris  room ." I  jumped up  and  down  on  her  bed  until  she woke  up. " what 's  wrong with you  girl she  said  sitting  up  rubbing her  eyes  ." I  might  be  in  a  video  girl I said  smiling  ." Omg  are  you  forreal I  hope  you  get  it. " thank you  boo  I said but  get  ready  you  riding  up there with me  I  said walking to the  door  ." are  you  asking  or  telling  she  said  ." I  believe  I  just told  you  I  said  laughing ." she  shot  a  bird and  threw a  pillow  at  me as  I  ran  out  the  door. " I took a  shower  and brushed  my  teeth  ." I  looked in  my  closet  and put on  a  black crop  top  and black   bandana  print  joggers  and  some  all  black  forces  and curled  my  hair . I  looked  in  the  mirror and  applied  lip gloss. "I  walked  downstairs. and  called Paris  and  told  her  to  come  one. "we  left  in  my  all  black  BMW  .

*At  the  agency *

  " we  got  out  the  car  and  headed  into  the building.  I  saw  javion  and  walked  over  to  him. " he  turned  around  and  gave  me  a  hug  and  said  you  look  gorgeous  love  ." I  smiled and  thanked  him  and  sat  down  by  Paris  and  watch all  the  girls  as  they  walked  in. " about  thirty  minutes  later  a  man  walked in javion told  everybody  to  line  up  ." If Your  eye's  aren't  light  brown  you  may  leave the man  said  ." about  10 girls  left  ..It's  about  50 girls  here so  that's good  ." if  you have  short hair  you  can  leave  ." 15 more  girls  left  ." if  you are  dark  skin  you can  also  leave  .  20 more  girls  left. " so  it  was  just five  people  left  ."the  manger  told  us  to  wait  awhile  while his client got  there  to  decide  ." and  about  25 minutes  later ." I  saw  a  yellow  figure  fill in  the  door  way . "hello  ladies  his  strong  accent  spoke  ." hey  August  we  all  said  in  harmony ." as  he  went  back  and  started  talking  to  his  manger  ."while  me  and  the girls  talked  about  how  fine  and  sexy  this  man  is  .

*August  POV *

" as  I  was  talking  to  rob  my  manger ." I  heard  some  of  the  girls  whispering  about  how  sexy  I  was  ." I chuckled  and  said  thank  you  loves in  my n/o (new Orleans )  accent   ." they all  begin blushing  ." until  one  girl caught  my  eye  ." the  same  girl  from the  concert that  got  me  thinking about  her  ." I  pulled  my  manger  aside  and  told him  who  I  wanted  .and  to  tell the  rest  to  go  home  .

" KEKE'S  POV  "

  " his  manger came  back  and  told me  to  follow  him  to the  back  ." as  I  heard  javion  tell the  other  girls  to  leave  ." I smiled  Knowing  they  chose  me ." What's  your  name  the  manger  asked. " keriah I  spoke  ." beautiful  name my  name  in  rob  by  the way  ." and you are  going  to be  in August's video. " rehearsal  start's in  two  days  ." I'll  give  your  manger  the rest  of  the    information  ." and  I  would  also  like  to  let  you  know  you  were hand  picked  by  August  ." is  that  right  I said  smiling. " yes  it  is  ma  I  heard  August  say  in  that  sexy  ass  accent ." I said thank you for the opportunity   smiling  and  blushing  ." he  smiled well  I'll  see  you  at  rehearsal  ma  he  chuckled  and  grabbed  my  hand  and  kissed  it. " I  was  left  in  a  trance . ",I  couldn't  move. " until  Paris  came  and  pulled  me and  gave  me  a  hug and  started  congratulating me  . javion  came  up  and  said congratulations  love  ..I  knew  you  were  the  one  and  hugged  me  and  went  on  with  his  business  ."  I  got  a  surprise  for  you  in  the  car. " I  ran  outside  and  saw  balloons and  flowers  and  teddy  bears  I hugged Paris  ." love  you  and  thank  you  I  said while  taking  a  picture  of the  stuff  for  instagram  captioning  it "my  Bestfriend  is  better  ✊ @paris_is_better_bitch   "  then  we  went  home  ." I  got  out   the  car  and  got  the all  the  gifts  out  I  cut  on  the  light  to  our  condo  and  congratulations  ke was  all  I  heard  ." everybody  came  up  and  hugged  me  and  congratulated me  ." all  my  girls  were  here  even  Meka ugly  ass  ." so  girl  who  the  video  for  ." Melanie  asked ." okay  y'all  ready  i said  blushing  and  giggly ." yes  bitch yes  everybody  screamed  ." August  alsina  I  yelled  ." everybody  screamed  ." Meka  sat  back  with  no  emotion on  her face  ." I  laughed  ."  then she said I guess  I  was  wrong  You met  him  but  probably  won't  ever  get  to  be  with him with   a  laugh  at the  end." man  I'm  so  tired  of  you bitch  I  do  remember  last  time  I  said  I  don't  fuck  with  you enough  to  add  your two  cents  why  the  fuck  do  you  continue  to  do  so  ." did I  say I  was  going  to  be  with  him   because  I  don't recall  ."I  think  your  jealous  ass  brought  it up  . no what  I  suggest you  Stfu  or  get  the  fuck  out  my  house  ." matter  of  fact  why  are  you  even  here  ? I  questioned  you  know  I don't  even  care  get  the  fuck  out  my  house. " she  left  I  don't  know  how  she  gonna  get  home  but  hell  she  a  find  a  way  ."  man  ke  that's  wrong  ."I  understand  she  started  it  but  it  was  really  unnecessary  Sarah said  ."  man  I  guess  but  ion  like  people  Tryna  pick  shots  with me  ." I  went  outside  and  seen  her  way  down  the  street at  the bus  stop  ." I  got  in  my  car  and  headed  down  there  ." aye  umm  my  bad  about  all  that  back  at    the  house  ." you  can  come back  if  you  want  ." Yea and  my  bad  too I  was  a  little  jealous  ." I  opened  my  door  as  she  got  in  and  I  pulled  up  to  my  house  ." we  got  out  and  went  inside ." well  is  everything  resolved  Paris  asked. I  guess  so  I  said  ." well  lets go  eat  then  hell  I'm hungry  jas  said . where  tho I  asked  ." let's  go  to     chipotle  Paris  said ." okay  everybody  said  .