The Banana Man (One Direction fanfic comedy)

• Dedicated to All the girls that are in the 8th grade fbcs class

Once there was a man who dressed as a banana. He dressed like a banana everyday........ It was his everyday clothing. The banana mans job is to stalk random people on the streets (wearing his banana costume of coarse). Then one day he decided he didn't want to stalk just random people...... He knew he could do better. So he thought about who he should stalk. Then it hit him like a sack of potatoes! He wanted to stalk the British boy band One Direction. He knew from that moment on that he was going to do it. He looked up there Take Me Home tour schedule and found that they were coming to his town tomorrow.

**********************************************************************************************************

Today is the day he was going to start stalking One Direction. He drove to where their concert was, and found there tour bus there. He got out of his car to see where he should go to stalk them but then he finds that there are guards there guarding the tour bus. He then thinks to himself that he needs to get on that bus, so he came up with a plan.

He walks over to the guard and screams............ The guards are a little creeped out right now because he is wearing his banana costume. Then he runs around the tour bus and bumps into Paul. Paul gets very angry. The banana man starts running around with Paul chasing him till he captures him but then all of the sudden Paul looses the banana man and all the guards are with him so no one is guarding the tour bus. So the banana man goes and runs onto the tour bus. And with quick thinking he heads for under the sink.