Chapter 8: Do Do Do I'm Back!

It had been days since Harry hasn't been with the one direction crew. The boys started to think that Harry left the band for good. They tried to move on but they couldn't. The fans where so upset too. Since this incident happened they lost some fans.

***************************************************************

It was about 4:02 when the boys left the tour bus to do another concert.

Just when they left the banana man came out from under the sink. He looked around to make sure the coast was clear. There was nothing to be seen or heard in that bus. So on that note the banana man pulled Harry out from under the sink while he is still in the potato sack.

Once Harry was on the floor the banana man started to roll Harry towards the bedroom. In this process Harry woke up a little but the banana man did not notice this. Then Harry said "soft banana",and petted him while he said this. Then the banana man started at him and took a blender and smacked him on the head. Harry passed out. Then the banana man rolled him to the bedroom and put Harry on his bed. The banana man looked at Harry and said "sweet dreams, my little banana friend". Then the banana man went to use the restroom and then climbed back under the sink.