🖤Prologue.🖤

(Present day,Batcave) Batman sighed as he bandaged some wounds on someone. This someone was the hero who had been taking his place lately,The Voiceless,he was sewing the villians mouths shut and killing them and so they had fought in the streets and batman had accidentally badly wounded him. The hero in question looked a bit like a mix of a moth and a human,he had white and pink fur all over his body,black antennas,purple eyes,white,pink and blue striped wings and sharp black claws.
Is he alright master Bruce? Alfred asked catching the hero offgaurd.
Oh hes fine Alfred,though he is probably gonna be hungry when he wakes up. Batman murmured.
I'll prepare something then. Alfred said heading to the kitchen.
Then the hero woke up.
Where am I? He asked as he raised up but quickly laid back down on the sofa due to the pain.
I wouldn't move too much,your wounds were pretty bad. Batman said firmly.
Is there anyway I'm leaving here? He asked.
Batman shook his head.
No Alfred is making you breakfast as we speak. Batman said.
Ugh..damnit I was hoping to be at home right now with a nice fruit salad. Moth murmured.
Fruit salad? Batman asked confused.
Oh I'm vegetarian I don't eat meat,I was raised that way plus I love fruit way too much. He said with a smile.
What's your name? Batman asked.
They call me the voiceless due to the whole stitching mouths shut thing but I prefer Moth since well I look like one. Moth said with a smirk as he grabbed a purple drink out of his bag and began to drink it.
What's that? Batman asked.
Oh,it's Kool aid. Moth lied.
Batman was suspicious but shrugged it off.
So your the Batman I've heard about correct? He asked.
Batman nodded.
We can talk if you'd like. Batman murmured.
That'd be great. He murmured.

-End of chapter.