...1...

London

We can see a man in a big mansion was working in the kitchen making something for him to eat in breakfast while there is a fast music playing in the music system.........

The man turned and his face is now clearly visible...........

He is Manik........

He then went to his gymroom........

Manik : Alexa play workout music.........

Alexa played..........and he started his daily workout.........

After an hour or so he went to his room to freshen up.........

Then reheating his sandwiches he video called his Dad..........

Manik : Good Morning Dad.........

Always while having breakfast and Dinner he called his Dad...........

Ajay : Are the tickets confirmed...........

His Dad asked from the other side sternly........

Manik rolled his eyes.........He sighed thinking his Dad was talking to him like this only from the last week because he want him to come back to India........and Manik was not used to his Dad's strict behaiviour because he was always pampered one.......so he agreed to go back to India, his country..........

Manik : Yeah Dad I will reach till tomorrow night..........

He said and Ajay jumped in happiness.........

Ajay : Really ..........you aren't joking right..........

He asked to confirm again.........Manik smiled seeing his Dad happy.......

Manik smiled seeing his Dad happy

Manik : Yeah its confirmed.........

And that's it.........Ajay started shouting in happiness...........

Ajay : Arey HP, OP.......where are you come fast we have a lot of preparations to do.........Manik is coming back........

He went from there shouting and forgot about the call......Manik chuckled and disconnected the call........

He then after completing his breakfast went to his room to check upon the packings once more...........

Though they have their private jets but Manik likes to travel in commercial flights and meet new people because he gets bored in the private jets........

Manik : I am coming India..........

He whispered lying on his bed...........

________________________________

India

Next Day

At 6 PM

Ajay : Arey HP, OP are all the Manik's favourite dishes ready........

He asked coming down excitedly.........

HP, OP nodded........

Ajay : Is his room and everything ready.........

He asked they nodded.......

Ajay : Okay then I am leaving..........

He said and they frowned.........

HP : But saab , Manik baba ki flight toh raat ki hai na........toh aap abhi kue jaa rahe hai........( Manik baba's flight will reach at night , so why are you going now.....)

Ajay sighed........

Ajay : My son is coming back after 8 years so I am just overexcited........

They smiled at him..........

Though HP and OP were the head servants of Malhotra Mansion but Ajay never treated them like one........He use to treat all of them like family only..........

_______________________________

Indira Gandhi Airport

Ajay was going inside the Airport when a voice stopped him........

Ajay smiled seeing him........

Ajay : Aman you here........

Aman : won't I come to receive my best friend Uncle........

He said faking a sad look.......

Ajay chuckled.........

Ajay : Lets go in.......its time.....

He said and Aman nodded.......

Both then went inside the Airport to receive Manik.......

The flight landed.........

Manik came out .........He was wearing casual jeans and shirt and a brown leather jacket.........his guitar was hanged on his shoulder and was coming rolling his trolly bag.........

He saw his father and smiled brightly coming to them...........Ajay's eyes became moist seeing his son after such a long time.........Aman kept his hand on his shoulder understanding his emotions.........Ajay nodded assuringly that he is fine.........

Reaching him Manik immediately took his blessings touching his feets and hugged him then........

Manik : Hii Dad........

He exclaimed happily.........

Ajay patted his back hugging him.........

Manik : Arey Dad what is this you are gaining weight day by day........

He said teasing him after breaking the hug...........