209 43 2

Manik frowned........

Manik : Why dad..........

Ajay : Arey I have told you na........My BP, sugar that's why all these things were prohibited for me.........

Manik : Aww Dad that's so sad...........

He said worriedly.........But Ajay.........

Ajay : Not so Sad now Manik........ask me why ?

He exclaimed happily........

Manik : why ?

He frowned.........

Ajay : Now you came na........So I am thinking to give you all the responsibilities of Business.......

Manik chocked his drinks and coughed a little.........when he was stable he said........

Manik : Dad Dad that's not possible......What are you thinking that.......I will settle here in India and won't go back to London........no no Dad that's not happening.......

He said and went from there taking his drink........

Ajay : what do you mean Manik..........

He asked frowning..........

Manik : what did you get while working day and night Dad........this BP and diabeties........you can't even eat or drink what you want.......what's did you get by taking this much stress Dad......Dad you think I will also join this family business..........why Dad ,why......if all the generations will only earn then who will spend this much money.......no dad no......which mistake you had done I don't want to repeat that.......I will enjoy when I want.......I will work when I want.......I will do whatever I want........

He said as he settled on the sofa in the living room and switched on the TV having his drink.......while Ajay was looking at him shockingly thinking Is he mad or what.......

Ajay : That means you don't understand your responsibilities yet.......

He said coming to Manik......

Manik : No responsibility........No business.......only happiness that's it........

Ajay looked at HP who was listening their talks with same expressions as Ajay......

Ajay : Did you understand him HP........

He said ........HP shaked his head sadly.........

Ajay : Me too.......I also can't understand what does he even want.......

He sighed helplessly .......

He and HP looked at Manik who was watching shinchan cartoon and laughing holding his stomach........

---------

Next Day

Morning Time

Murthy House

A girl was trying to mimick her sister........

Girl : Arey what's there to understand in this........Is it so difficult for you to focus on your studies Maira........

She said glaring at a cusion which she had covered with her duppata.......

Girl : And Maa you don't worry about anything........I there na......I will look after every one........

She said going towards a lady , her mother........she is Garima......who was chopping the vegetables sitting on the dinning table which was placed in living room........

who was chopping the vegetables sitting on the dinning table which was placed in living room

Then the girl went to a man who was sitting on a wheel chair.......

She kneeled down infront of him........

Girl : And Baba......if you again miss your medicines na then I won't talk to you......

She said pouting angrily.......

The man is Shashi Murthy.

The girl stood facing their back towards the main door

The girl stood facing their back towards the main door..........she then started giggling at her acting skills ......

Girl : I am such a good actor na maa.........I did Nandini Di's mimicry superbly na......Ofcourse.......I would have done that ........

She is Maira Murthy....

Garima and Shashi then laughed seeing something behind her

Maira frowned seeing them.......

A person from back fake coughed to gain her attention......

" uuhh uuhhh "

Maira widen her eyes hearing the voice..........

Maira : Oh God No this can't happen.......

She then removed the dupatta from her head and slowly turned.......

We can see a beautiful girl wearing simple suit standing there with a pooja thaal in her hand it seems she is coming from the temple........

Girl : What's happening here ?

She asked sternly........

Maira : Nandini Di......

Maira whispered in scared tone.........

Maira : Sorry di.......

She said started running to save herself from Nandini's beatings........

Nandini : Sorry ki bachiii.......I won't leave you how dare you mimic me.......and make my fun........

She said running behind Maira keeping the pooja thaal on the table .......

They ran in the whole house and their parents were smiling at them......

Both then sat on the sofa being tired and laughed ........