<<two>>

A peaceful saturday morning with the family of three enjoying their breakfast together but however, the little one wasn't as energetic as she used to be compared to the previous weekends.
Hyunjin and Felix were guessing it was because of tiredness and school activities but it wasn't pretty sure.

"sweetie are you okay, you aren't eating anything"
Felix asked when he saw Eva daydreaming with a frown instead of chewing her food.
"do you have a fever?"
He raised the back of his hand to Eva's forehead trying to check her temperature and then his own, making sure it wasn't too hot.
"are you tired because of school? maybe we can ask for a day off if you are"
Hyunjin stated.
"daddy"
Eva's small voice was hardly audible to her parent's ears but still enough to understand.
"I made a new friend in school yesterday but..."
She paused at turned to her dad with teary eyes.

"hey princess...don't cry okay we're here, appa is here"
Felix held the small hands whose fingers then wrapped around his own in a tight grip.
"we were playing see saw in the ground but then some students came and pushed him down from there"
Felix and Hyunjin exchanged a glance then again went to focus on their daughter once again.
"and when I got down from there and tried to help him, they laughed at me and called me a loser"
Eva sniffled as she continued.
"they told me we were losers because we had only two dads and not a mom. And they were bigger than us because they had a mom"

With her explanation Hyunjin and Felix hugged Eva from both sides trying to make her tears stop.
"baby I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'll talk with miss Hyun-ah tomorrow okay?"
Her daddy assured.
Hyunjin took a moment to observe his wife's expression, he looked sad.
"appa are you feeling bad about what I said?"
With a shrug on his shoulder, Felix shaked his head on Eva's question. Although he was actually feeling a bit uneasy he couldn't just say it outloud.
"No need to feel down appa...you are enough for me I don't need a mom I already have you and daddy"
A tear rolled down from Felix's eyes when his daughter shifted herself in his lap and snuggled against him.

"what's up peasants!!!"
The door opened dramatically and there entered Hyunjin's sister Yeji, with two heavy looking shopping bags occupying both her hands.
Pulling up her sunglasses from her eyes and tucking it a bit in her hair Yeji ran towards her niece.
"Auntieeeee Yeji!"
Eva jumped from her appa's lap and ran to her favourite aunt, or literally the rich godmother who drowns you in expensive gifts and toys. Yeji dropped the paper bags on the floor and got down on one knee, opening her arms wide for Eva to engulf in a warm bear hug.
"how's my princess doing"
Yeji carried Eva properly and got up, walking towards her brother and in-law.
"I'm doing greaaaaat~"
Eva responded in a sing-song voice, feeling ecstatic. Yeji really succeeded in raising the little girl's spirits whenever she came for a visit.

"so what's with all the sudden entry?"
An annoyed Hyunjin asked with a bitter expression. Though he didn't actually mean it, he just liked to get on Yeji's nerves and infuriate her to the core.
"well because I wanna meet my beautiful niece and my angel like brother in law. Not to see your stinky disfigured ass"
She gave a very noticeable side eye to her brother then proceeded her next words.
"I wanna take Eva for a sleepover at my house tonight"
Yeji spoke with a smile at Felix, then turn to glare at Hyunjin.
and Hyunjin being the brother he was stuck out his tongue at Yeji, receiving a playful slap at his arm from Felix.

"jeez now stop it you two"
Felix laughed at the two dramatic siblings with Eva following him too.
"I'll just go and get Eva's things ready you guys talk"
The male went upstairs leaving them to continue being nosy with eachother.
"auntie auntie!!! is auntie Ryujin coming over too?"
Yeji pretended to clear her throat at the question. Hyunjin's neck snapped while turning to his sister. With his wiggling brows and a funny looking grin on his face, he nuged Yeji's elbows.
"Ryujin huh..."
He teased.
"shut your crap up before I slaughter you infront of your child"
The female alpha side beginning to show as she growled at Hyunjin.