Author's Notes

After finding out her time on Earth is running out, Elle Harper decides to make preparations for life after death. No, not her life – the lives of her loved ones. For her best friend since childhood, Euan Golding, who has never dated, Elle decides to set him up with the girl of her dreams so that he won't be sad and lonely after her death. But things don't go according to plan, as the woman in her best friend's heart is none other than Elle herself.

Between hiding her condition and tying up loose ends of her life, Elle Harper has to make crucial decisions pertaining to life and death. And upon noticing the drastic change in his best friend's behaviour, Euan Golding has to play the right cards to ensure that his sun doesn't set with Elle Harper for good.

***

Prompt: Unknown to everyone, you are battling a life-threatening condition. With only a couple of weeks to live, you help your friend get the partner of their dream, except they are in love with you.

***

DISCLAIMER:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

The author has spent a lot of time and effort producing this story. Please refrain from translating, copying and/or posting this story on other websites. Doing so by any means without the author's permission is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

My Sun Sets With You is only available on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, you are likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original safe form, please search for @calistacyq on Wattpad.

Please inform me in the comments and/or on my message board if there are people who have stolen my work. Thank you.

***

Calista is back again to take part in the Open Novella Contest! I'm Calista, by the way. This is my 1st out of 2 entries to ONC 2023. I had shortlisted 3 prompts but settled on writing 2 entries because I didn't want to overwork myself.

In 2023, I want to focus on reading and reviewing books! If you haven't already, you can follow me on Instagram @calxwriter and Goodreads and the StoryGraph @calistacyq. Subscribe to my Telegram channel @calxwriter as well! Thank you so much for your support.

I hope you enjoy reading this book :)