A Chronohaul one shot

:Hari's POV

"Nights were always cold like this", I thought to myself while sitting on a bench outside of the base. I took off my mask and stared blankly at the sky covered in stars. I was so lost in thought I zoned out for a few minutes and didn't even realize the rain clouds rolling in. A few minutes later the rain started to pour and I woke back up from my short daze. I sighed and I decided to go back inside. "I don't want to catch a cold so I'll head inside now." I thought to myself.

As I was walking through the door I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head to see my colleague Setsuno. "Hey Chronostasis, boss said he wanted to see you". He said. While awkwardly scratching the back of his head . "Oh thanks for telling me." I said while walking to his office.

While I was walking to his office I thought to myself why he wanted to see me or if I did something wrong. I breathed in deeply and exhaled. "You can do this Chronos" I thought to myself.

I finally got to his office. And hesitated before knocking. "What if setsuno lied to me" I thought to myself "no that's not like him" I thought to myself. I finally had enough courage to knock.

I knocked on the door to his office "who is it" a voice said from inside the room "Chrono" I said "come in" the voice said

I opened the door to see him sitting in his office chair as always "you wanted to see me" I asked "hm oh right" he replied he got up out of his chair and walked towards me I backed up stepping back against the wall. He pinned me against the wall. He was wearing a black paper mask which was half off hanging from one side of his face. He smiled with an almost dazed look on his face. My emotions were rapidly changing

My face was bright red Then I realized it. The alcohol bottle on his desk I sighed " your drunk Kai" I said

"He didn't even sound drunk when I came in" I thought to myself

I then put my hands on his shoulders and sighed. I gently pushed him back so I could get off the wall. I then slowly grabbed his arm and lightly pulled him to the couch "get off me" he said, sounding more drunk. I usually do everything he asks but when he's like this there's exceptions. I finally got him to the couch. But then he just grabbed my face and stared at me for a second and kissed me. It was only for a second but it felt so much longer I was so confused my thoughts were going rapidly. I was denying what just happened but then. I kissed him back. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity. I finally pulled back the kiss. He then just hugged me and fucking fell asleep- but I didn't mind much it was kinda cute.