Hope's not to be given up

A/N: Whenever you see ___, it's referring to us creators. Example: "___ is creating an au"

________________________________________________________________________________

He doesn't remember when was the last time one of his creators visited him. A month ago? Perhaps a year? There is no telling with the constant white around him. He remembers the names though. It's the only thing he holds onto. 

Ink and Error

His creators, the ones that were supposed to look after him. Care for him. Feed him. Play with him. Make him happy...

But they never did...

Ink had visited him a lot after he was created. His reason being: "I think you're interesting!" Paperjam knew better. 

Unlike normal babies, Paperjam already had the mind of a twelve year old kid. He also found out he was never supposed to be created, a mistake as the god of destruction once said. He wasn't supposed to be here, he was just the aftermath of a very violent fight between his creators. Ink and Error don't love each other and Paperjam knew this. Ink had told him countless of times when he questioned why Error never visited.

"It's because Error doesn't see the beauty in the creations of out creators! He doesn't appreciate it the way I do. If only he would stop goddamn destroy- OH FOR GODS SAKE HE'S DOIN' IT AGAIN!"

"Ink? What's wrong? Are you going to leave me again? Please don't leave me! I don't want to be left alone, I DON'T WANT TO BE FORGOTTEN!"

Ink had never felt this before. What was this feeling? It's as if he's been here before. 'Stupid memory loss, that's why I'm confused right now- OH NONONO ___'s NEW AU!!' 

"Hey sorry lil' one, but I really gotta go right now. ___'s au is bein' destroyed by Error. See ya around pal!"

"WAI-" But before he could even blink, Ink was gone in a flash. He wished he could go outside too. Into this thing called the multiverse. Ink wouldn't stop rambling on and on about how beautiful it was out there. 

"And so there was this one au called Undertail, I swore to Nightmare's wrath to never go in there again. Would be glad if Error destroyed that one, but surprisingly he still hasn't. Guess he has some sort of kink for blue glowsticks or sum." Paperjam did not understand what AU Ink was talking about, but judging by the glowstick part- It wasn't anything promising. But there had been countless of times Ink had discussed with him about re-building aus if the creators agreed to it.

"So there's this AU called 'Dreamtale'. It's probably one of my favorite AUS! The best part of it is that it comes from a whole other Multiverse! I wanted to go in once, but my access was denied. I guess accessing AUS from other Multiverses isn't possible unless you're from the same au or are from that au. But I found the core code, thanks to Error being oblivious! So I will re-create it and maybe mess around with the storyline. I've always wanted to know what would happen if Dream turned into a bird and Nightmare into a cow!!" Right then and there Paperjam confirmed his suspicions of Ink being an insane skeleton. 

'I guess I'll have to ask him to take me to the multiverse next time he shows up.'

So Paperjam waited and waited and waited and... waited... 

But he never came...

It had been a long time since he last had seen Ink, and normally he'd be back to visit every week or so. But now? Paperjam knows for sure at least half a year has gone by. How long will he be stuck in here for? It's so white and- empty... He doesn't want to be here forever! He just wants someone to visit him, just for once. Even if it's just for a minute.