Chapter 11-Wishing

Blankness.

Then he heard voices.

"RUI,RUI!"

"RUI-KUN!"

His eyes shot open,his friends were looking at him with worry,as they lifted him up against a pillow.Tears fell down his eyes again,he started remembering everything again.Nene.She's out there,he thought to himself.

"Rui,breath,your alright",Tsukasa said as he comforted him.Rui felt his mind rushing the events of before in front of him.

"Emu,can you pass me the water?",Tsukasa asked,she handed it to him as Rui was told to drink it.He felt better somehow,but thinking about Nene hurted him again,as he looked at his friends.

"Let's get you some air",Emu suggested.The three of them went outside into the garden as they looked up at the sky,the sun was setting as the cool,summer wind hit them gently as they sat down on the wooden steps.They looked up at the sky,all of them thinking about the memories they made with Nene.Tsukasa and Emu grabbed either of Rui's hands as he looked at the two.

"Thank you,both of you,you helped me through a lot of this.",Rui said gently,tears falling down his face.

"Don't worry about that,what's important now is that we find Nene-chan,right?",Emu said with a determined voice,hiding her tears back.Tsukasa started to tear up too,knowing his girlfriend was hurted by it too,and so was he.

They would find her.

No matter what it took,to make their friend happy again,to fill the hole in their hearts.

The sun shined above them as they heard a familiar voice humming from a distance.

"It can't be..",Rui said,his voice shaking.

It couldn't be her...

Could it?