R.A

A/N: I can't find the persons user who asked for this but I'll probably find later, and its also been months bcz I ended up taking a break then I didn't feel like writing- BUT IM BACK :D

This is also officially the last chapter of this story, I just decided to finish it bcz its been  sitting in drafts for a long time now

This was supposed to be one where your getting bullied by Moose but I decide to change it a little 👀

♥︎

♥︎

♥︎

♥︎

2nd Person Pov

You were walking out of your last class of the day going to your locker. 

As you were putting your books away you hear someone shout "Hey Y/N!" You groan at the realization of who it was. You close your locker and turn around to face him. "What do you want Moose." You state plainly as you stare at him with boredom.

"I want you to go out with me" he gives you an ugly grin as you squint your eyes at him in disgust. "Yea..no." You gave him a fake smile before it dropped. "Can I leave now, I have have places to be unlike you people." You say as you look around at Moose's little group of friends that have you backed up against your locker. 

Moose gives you an angry look. if he were a cartoon his face would be bright red and smoke would be coming out of his ears. Matter fact his face was already turning a nice shade of pink, not too far off. "What do you mean no?!" You sigh and rub your temple. "I mean no. Or is that too hard for you to get through your head?" You give him a nasty scowl before trying to walk away but his friends push you backwards right into your locker knocking the wind right out of you. You start coughing trying to steady yourself and try to control your breaths. "What the hell man?!" You say raising your voice slightly.

Little did you know someone saw this happen and before you could say anything else you heard a voice from behind

"Hey assholes!" You looked over towards where the voice was coming from and saw the one and only Robin Arellano, your boyfriend. "She said no so leave her the fuck alone." robin walked over to the group that surrounded you. "And what are you going to do about? Scrawny little beaner."

"Then do it. Unless you're scared." Moose lunged at Robin before getting punched in the stomach then landed a punch on his face as he knocked him to the ground and landed a few more punches, knocking him out cold. Moose's 'friends' stared shock and fear before running off quickly. As you watched them run away Robin walked over to you catching your attention when he cupped your face in his hands. "You okay amor?" "I'm okay" You gave him a sweet smile and then grabbed his hands and inspected his knuckles. "Come on, lets go home so I can bandage you hands. He just nodded and interlocked one of his hands with yours as the two of you walked out of the school.