Prolouge

Sa'quir Rekai Moore POV
13 years ago

"Have you seen ma quir?" Man Man asked me while I shook my head no.

"Man she been gone for a whole 24 hours, don't you think we should call the cops or something?" He kept rambling on and on while I just stared at him.

"Bro, are you even listening or you gone just sit there and stare at me like the shit that's coming out my mouth is stupid" He said while I nodded.

Before you know it, this nigga gone punch me in my mouth which made me get up and start beating his ass, brudda or not don't be putting yo damn hands on me, and the reason I ain't care about where the fuck my mama at is cause ion care about the bitch since she told me she wanted to abort me so fuck her.

"DON'T PUT YO MOTHERFUCKIN HANDS ON ME NIGGA, AND I MEAN THAT" I said with every punch until I got pulled off of him by somebody which made me look up to see my mama with white stuff all around her nose which made me laugh.

"you over here askin, where ya damn mama at when she been sniffing crack ever since you was born and don't give a fuck about us unless we dead" I said while he just held his mouth whille looking at our mama with soft eyes like her heart gone change.

"I hope you die in hell, cause not you over here tryna turn my child against me knowing damn well he love his damn mama to much, you bastard ass child" Shakeisha said which is our mama and I laughed nodding my head.

Next thing we know gun shots go off which made us start ducking cause why the fuck they shooting at my damn house for fuck's sake, next thing you know I see our momma drop down on the floor with a gunshot to her chest while I calmed Man Man down from the shots that went off.

"she's gone?" Man Man asked me, while looking up at me and I nodded while putting my head on the floor and sighing but meantally I was happy ass shit cause she wasn't worth for shit.

The Funeral

"Here we are today, to say goodbye to our beloved Shakeisha Williams, she was a loved soul and body, as we soon lower her, please respect the words of her family and son's that's with us today" The preacher said while shaking his head and letting my aunt, along with my brother go up there while I stayed beside my uncle who was still sitting down.

"Ion know why yo aunt tryna act like she fucked wit yo mama, when she didn't, we only cared about yall cause we figured out how she was treating yall and mostly you" My uncle richard said while I shook what he was saying off cause that woman "TRAUMATIZED ME".

How y'all feeling about Quir?