Chap. 3

Sha'quir Rekai Moore POV
1 month later

"QUIRRRR I'M HOMEEEE" I heard yair yell which made me move this girl off of me, that I had called over.

I slid on my joggers while walking out of my room, and heading downstairs to the living room where she was at.

"I got the job" She said while looking at me and shrugging.

"Why you acting like that?" I asked her.

"Cause is that the same girl from a few weeks ago that tried to fight me over you and tried to poison my damn food" She said while I sighed.

"No" I said lowly while sitting beside her at the island.

"well don't worry bout it cause I'm moving out tomorrow anyway" She said while leaving outta the kitchen and going back to her room.

lowkey ima miss having shawty around.

Next thing you know Alia came down in a robe which made me mug her cause why the fuck she don't have her clothes on and out my damn house.

"morning baby" She said tryna kiss me but I pushed her head back and mugged her.

"why you do that, like we ain't have a good time last night" She said and I shrugged while telling her to get out my house along with her shit.

After alia left, I knocked on yair door which I heard her say come in lightly so I opened the door and walked in to see her practicing facials on her mannequin.

"I just came to see what you was doin" I said while she smiled.

"oh, I'm practicing doing some facials" She said while playing some music lightly on her phone.

" May I watch?" I asked her while sitting on the floor in front her mirror.

"yeah, you can watch" She said while smiling and going back to work.

I just stayed and watched her while she had Summer Walker playing lowly on her phone but enough for us both to hear at least.

"your company left?" She asked me while I nodded like she could see me.

"yeah, but she not coming back tho" I said while she chuckled.

"why is that?" she asked me while looking at me.

"cause the guh stole my damn watch and, didn't think I was gone know" I said while she laughed but shook her head.

"she wrong ash for that" She said while I said yeah while shaking my head.

NEXT DAY!

SHA'YAIR LE'BRAY ADAMS POV

"How may I help you" The receptionist asked me.

"oh, I'm here for the apartment" I said while she nodded writing something down on a piece of paper.

"okay, so the apartment you applied for, had been already leased to somebody" She told me while i sighed cause I've saving up for that apartment since forever.

"but we do have the penthouse suite, and we can give you that and you just pay the same amount that you were gonna pay for that 1 bedroom apartment" She said while looking at me which made me nod cause that's better than nothing.

She got back to typing on her computer, next thing you know she stood up and told me to follow her which I did so I'm guessing she was taking me to the penthouse suite for me to look at it.

We walked into the elevator while I just held the money I had for the apartment close in my kate spade bag I just recently bought to gift myself and just waited til we hit the penthouse floor which was 38P.

We walked out the elevator down the hall to the penthouse as she unlocked the door and we walked in which I'm not gone lie it was more spacious and bigger which I really liked that cause I needed more space anyway as I looked around some more I definitely wanted the spot.

"Okay, so all you have to do is sign here" She said which made me nod and smile as I also handed her the money for it.

"Congratulations, you are now good to go" She said handing me the roses she had and also a bottle of champagne which made me thank her and smile.

I opened my camera and took a picture cause I'm proud of myself and everything I worked hard for especially this type of apartment/penthouse.

yair.bray

Liked by: real

Liked by: real.qui and others

yair.bray: New blessings and more! 🤎

Real.qui: Congrats boo, you deserve it ❤️

mook.quir: ❤️❤️❤️

Love.aniya: congrats girlfrienddd ❤️❤️

Replied to mook.quir: thank you! 🤎🤎

Replied to love.aniya: thank you 🤎🤎

Replied to real.qui : thank you 🤎🤎

Load more comments ...

Congrats to Yair! NEW UPDATE UPDATE WONT BE OUT TIL MONDAY!🤎