Chapt. 2

Sha'quir Rekai Moore POV

"Guess who I just saw at the corner sto" Que said while we looked at him.

"Who nigga?" Tee asked him while rolling him a blunt.

"Star ass" Que said while we mugged him.

"nigga we thought you was finna say yair ass or sum but outta all people star tho" Tee said while looking at him and he shrugged.

"shit that's the only person i saw, and her too but she was with her lil nigga or what not" Que said while we tee looked at him.

"nah shawty got a nigga, dats crazy" Tee said while shaking his head.

"I just noticed why you never talk my brudda?" Ak our regular asked while looking me up and down.

"why you always in my damn business" I retorted back to him while sitting on the front of my car and mugging him with everything in me.

"oooo he fiesty" AK said while I mugged him even more cause what the fuck wrong with him, been sniffing that shit to much.

"nigga i dont even know why you still here if i already gave you, yo shit" Tee said while mugging him too.

"I'm y'all friend, and we suppose to stick together" AK said while we mugged him.

"nigga we don't do friends, and you definitely couldn't be shit to us" Que said, all while some white benz pulled up in our trap which made us get up.

"SIT YALL ASSES DOWN, CAUSE YALL NOT KILLING SHIT" Tee girlfriend Qui said while getting out the car which made us sit down as she hopped out with two of her friends.

I had recognized one of em and dat was mari ass, which may I remind you the bitch aggy and doesn't know what good hygiene is. I let that bitch suck my dick from time to time and she feels like she is my whole girlfriend which she not cause ion do relationships, especially with girls who can't keep their hygiene up

"Heyyy baby" Mari said walking up on me which made me sit my gun in my lap cause she not finna fucking hug me and she know she be musty

"what you pullin' dat out foe? I know you not tryna say you don't won't me to hug you after we had a good ass time last night" She said while I shook my head

This bitch is too damn delusional for me.

"Big head ass guh, we then told you fucking stank and ion know how many times we gotta tell you but people don't won't you hugging them if you not clean, simple" Fats said while throwing skittles at her damn head.

"boy everything about me is clean, just cause I don't take a bath but every 3 days, doesn't mean I'm not clean hoe" Mari said which made me chuckle cause what the hell.

"everything you just said, is dirty about you so just shut the hell up cinnamon stick" Fats said throwing an empty beer can at her head which made it stick to her.

"babyyyyyy you just gone let them talk about me like that" She said while I laughed shaking my head cause I don't give a fuck about her.

"omg this girl lost" Qui said while shaking her head.

"who y'all talking about?" Tee asked her while playing with her hair.