t h i r t y

Migi

"Hell nah, let them use yo' car. Why they gotta drive my car around?"

"Sehven, you with me. What you need a car fa'?"

"Because..." I couldn't contain my laugh anymore. From the moment she told me about Erin's request, I found her denial hilarious.

Looking at her through the mirror, Sehven dropped her phone on the counter in defeat. The car she rented was already at their vacation home with Izzy and Erin. So, I wasn't sure how she'll keep them from using it. On the other hand, I understand her not wanting Erin to drive. She's told me about her little sister driving record and five wrecks in a year is wild.

Regardless of all of that, I wasn't trying to leave out anymore for the day. Taz had driven down here due to his workload. So, today he and Jace had left out early to handle business. I told them when they left out that Sehven was in my bed and that was all they needed to know.

Don't call my damn phone for shit.

So, we were alone and had just finished a good breakfast courtesy of Who Dat Coffee Cafe. Baby Girl had found the restaurant this morning and said it reminded her of a J. Cole song and for that reason alone — we were headed that way.

Even after how heavy last night was, she still catered to me. The act of kindness most likely taking her mind off of Monica. So, by this morning, I was feeling more like myself.

"Let them drive that damn car so we can chill." I told her and of course, she rolled her eyes. And in response, I smacked her on the ass.

"Ouch! Asshole."

"Take that shit off so we can get in this tub,"

We had a bubble bath ran and I was ready to get inside while Sehven was still fully dressed.

After another five minutes, those long curly tresses were pinned up with her claw clip and she was finally naked. Sehven slipped into the bubbly water behind me, and I bit down on my inner cheek as I laid my head back on her breast.

It's been a long two weeks...

Our video, the memories, and baby oil had been my best friend for the time being, but I was growing tired of that. The real thing wasn't inches from me and I was like a stray dog in heat right now.

Sehven played in the bubbles around us and I watched her draw absentmindedly. Her thighs rubbed against the sides of me and I pulled one of her legs to my lap, massaging the flesh down to her toes.

"You sure you never did this before?"  She asked.

"Never."

Sehven hummed in approval, her hands found my shoulders and the top of my chest. Returning the favor and I had to stop myself from groaning. The mere touch of her hands had my dick twitching underneath the water.

"I wanna tattoo." Sehven said tracing her fingertips along my shoulders. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of her under a tattoo gun.

The only thing Sehven could tolerate was simple piercings. She had her ears pierced and a belly button ring which she hardly wears. A tattoo was a constant pinching sensation. The shits hurt. Point blank.