𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟖 @ 𝟏:𝟎𝟔𝐩𝐦||

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟖 @ 𝟏:𝟎𝟔𝐩𝐦||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

It's been two days since i've heard from Aniyah.

No calls - No text messages.

The last time I heard from her was when she sent me a text message on Friday at noon, informing me that her movers would be delivering some items to her apartment and asked me to let them in as she was running a little behind schedule.

I passed a couple hours in a state of anticipation, waiting for her to arrive home or to receive any word from her. I eagerly awaited for her call or message, wanting to know what was happening and if everything was okay.

The uncertainty was frustrating and I felt like a clown, pacing back and forth in her apartment, my mind consumed with worry. I made multiple attempts to reach her via phone call and even tried reaching out to her through instagram direct message, but i had no success.

Moments after, around 3:00pm that same afternoon, I noticed that her social media pages had been disabled and her WhatsApp display picture was no longer visible.

She even stopped sharing her location with me on iMessage.

I tried to push the thought away as i didn't want to jump to any conclusions - but the thought that she may have rekindled her relationship with Remington and blocked me in order to break the triangle kept nagging at me.

I felt like i should've seen it coming - that i should've known that she would've went back.

Everyone who knows Aniyah, knows and sees how blindly in love she is with Remington but here i am, still giving her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't go back.

No matter how many of my text messages she left on delivered, and no matter the amount of my calls she's ignoring.

I keep telling myself to hold off on her until Monday when work resumes because i know how much she loves and values her job and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it.

I'm confident that she'll definitely show up or send an email to the relevant party informing them of her absence.

Exhaling audibly, I rose from my balcony seat and retrieved my phone from the table. I then strode to the kitchen downstairs to occupy myself by preparing a meal, hoping to distract my mind from thoughts of her.

On my way down the staircase, a notification chimed in on my phone, prompting me to swiftly turn my attention to my lock screen.