5

Comment yall I'm not playing plz🥰

OTM

I started talking to Beyoncé again a week after our little "argument", we made up. And I got her number and everything. I was actually going really good, we talk about everything the other problem is that she won't get on the phone to talk.

Like I would ask her could we talk on the phone or FaceTime. Which is really weird but I don't really worry about it. Maybe she just camrea shy or doesn't like her voice idk. But what's really is that she wants to meet up with me.

I don't maybe it just me, but I think that it weird that she wants to meet up with me. And doesn't want to talk on the phone. I just read hope no weird she happens. But for right now I'm just going Chill and actually im gone texted her right now.

Nick🦄: Hey Bey

Bey🥰: Hey Nick

Nick🦄: I gotta ask you a question and don't get defensive like last time ok. Plz

Bey🥰: Umm ok I guess... what is it?

Nick🦄: I just wanted to know why you never get on the phone with me or FaceTime with me. But you want to meet me in person?

Bey🥰: Nick I already told you I want it to be a surprise. But I told to just meet me at the location I sent you, but you didn't want to listen.

Nick🦄: Ok but you haven't even got on FaceTime with you or talked on the phone. I don't even know if it's actually you in the picture.

Nick🦄: You could be a serial killer. At first I thought you were just shy but now it's getting out of hand. It's been six months. So just text me when you actually want to talk on the phone bye.
👋🏾

Seen 12:00 Pm

That was weird as hell I'm not going to lie. "She" really thinks I'm going for that, who just meets up with I person they never seen before.

But anyway I got to get ready because Doja has a date, but it's not really a date it's just a meet up with this girl. I forgot her name but she's really pretty. But Doja told her to bring a friend so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Or just in case she tries to kidnap her or something.

So I got dressed Amala said dress casual. After I got dressed, I went down stairs to get something to eat. And Rico was in the kitchen doing homework so I kissed her forehead, and told her I'll be back later. I really love that little girl she's literally my everything.

Amala was outside waiting for me. "Hey Bestie" Doja said. I smiled and said "Hey girl" in return and kissed her cheek . "Where we going to them up at, and what's her name again?".

Doja smiled and said "We're going to the mall and Her name is Chloe she is so cute and bubbly, she also said she's bringing a friend with her so that's why I'm bringing you". I said ok, and turned on some music.

We were driving for like 30 minutes, we got to the mall before them. So we got out and walked around for a good like 15 minutes. Doja got a text from Chloe saying that she and her friend were here. I could since that Doja was nervous. "Amala are you nervous" I said in a comforting way. "Yeah I'm a little nerves I just hope she likes me, she seems really sweet" Doja said with a small smile. Chloe said they were in Build A Bear, so we made our way to Build A Bear. And I see I very familiar body shape but their back is turned towards me.

I also seen a short thick girl with locs, standing next to the semi tall figure from a far. Doja texted Chloe and I seen the short girl turn around. To look and she seen Doja and smiled. It looked like she told her friend that she would be back, and she started walking over with a cute smile. When she got to us Doja was staring at her in shock. So I decided to talk first, "Hi cutie I'm Onika but you can call me Nicki, I'm sorry about her behavior she's just in shock" I said with a nice smile.

"Hey, it's ok Hi Ami you look beautiful" She said shly. Who the hell is "Ami" Finally Doja started to talk "Hey Chlo Bear, I'm sorry your just really beautiful". Chloe started blushing. I walk off and let them talk, I bump into someone. And they almost immediately apologized. "I'm sorry love I didn't mean to bump into you" Their voice was so Smooth. So I looked up in and when I seen them, I just stood there in shock.

"Beyoncé?" I said what I thought her name was. She looked at me confused "I'm sorry hun do we know eachother?" She said shyly. I looked at her still shook. "I was literally just texting you thins morning what are you talking about, Beyoncé don't play with me" I said with slight confusion.

"I'm sorry I don't know how I would text you, what's your name? Maybe you got me mixed up with somebody else" She said with a slightly confused chuckle.
I look at her, she looked like she was being for real. "My name is Onika, but you can call me Nicki" I said still confused. Because if I'm not talking to her who the hell I'm I talking too.

do you have a instagram by any chance" I asked. "Yes I do why do you want it". "Yeah, let me just look at it". Because if her @ is the same as the one I have the one I have then I know she's lying.

While she was pulling up her instagram. Her @ was @Honeybey and the @ I have is @Bk. I just looked at her, she's still really pretty maybe I can get to know her. But she's more shy them i imagined, the person in my Dms were really bold.

I looked at her and said " I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding, but your really pretty and I was wondering if we can get to know each other" I said with slight smile.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind" she said shyly with a small smile.

It was a little silence not really in conformable. So I decided to talk again. "Are you here with anybody" I asked

"Yes ma'am, I'm here with my best friend" She said

"Oh, please don't call me ma'am I'm only nineteen, but anyway I'll see you around beautiful" I said with a smile.

"Bye Onika, and I'm sorry bout what happened again" She said walking away blushing. Damn that ass.

After she walked away, I went to get food and walked around the mall. I let Doja have time with her girl. I'm not going to lie it was kinda weird talking to Beyoncé, because she was really shy. The person who's texting is not shy at all.

But I guess we're just going have to wait and see. I definitely have to tell the girls, because it was that was kinda wild. I just hope it isn't anybody I know, or a weird old man or woman.

But for now we will just have to wait...

I hope yall like this. But I luv yall 💓

Thoughts on Beyoncé?

Thoughts on Onika?

Thoughts on Doja?

Thoughts on Chloe?

Thoughts on the person onikas texting being a catfish?