7

COMMENT YALL CAUSE I DIDNT LIE.....THIS TIME 😭

                                                                         OTM

                                                                         OTM

Previously on TTAS......

" I mean yeah, because Beyoncé really isn't really a social person and she would have told me she was talking to somebody" Chloe said and Beyoncé nodded her head agreeing with Chloe.

"Ok, well we can just talking about it later right now let's go get some food then we can head out of here" Doja said.

We got food and we left. I got in Doja car while she was saying good bye to Chloe . I was  just thinking  about what just happen.

I mean Bey a is really pretty girl, but she's really shy but I can work with that. I just gotta figure out who this is.

.....

So it's a couple days after I meets Beyoncé at the mall and today I was going to tell the other girls what happened. But first I have to get dressed for school and wake up Rico so I can take her to school. And my parents still aren't here so I have to make her breakfast. It's 5am right now so I don't have to wake her up until 6, so I'm going to shower and get dressed.

Time skip...

Ok so now that I did my hygiene and got dressed I'm going to wake up Rico. So I walk to her room, and knock on the door just in case she's awake she didn't answer so I just opened the door. When I walked in I heard her snoring like a fucking gorilla but I also heard snoring that wasn't her. So I looked around and realized she was on the phone with someone but I couldn't see their face. So I just ignored it and started waking her up.

"Rico baby you gotta get up and get dressed for school". I lightly shook her, she opened her eyes a little a little bit too adjust to the light.

"Good morning Nika" she said sounding like a she smoke 20 cigs a day.

"Good morning Rico" I say in return

"Imma make some breakfast whatchu want?" I said

"Umma I just want sausage and toast nothin big" She said

"Alright" I said walking out of her room so she could get dressed and I hear I a "Thank you" in the distance. I just smiled I really love my sister she's my whole heart. I wonder who she was talking to on the phone, imma ask her when she come down stairs. Anyway I grabbed the food out of the fridge and started making her food.