𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗓𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋.

       PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT

       PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT ...
the heroes free Merlin and run from the Black Knight. They uncover the mysterious Guardian Angel stone. Gabbie and Tana have the chance to both survive the death challenge, but fail. Colleen claims Excalibur and slays the Black Knight. But the real monster is yet to come.

       EVERYTHING BECAME foggy outside. Colleen still had the note, "Wait there's no instructions. What do we do?" Alex asks, "She coming guys, I feel like we have to hide or something." Joey suggested, looking around.

Joey: Bretman and I are the only ones who have seen the gorgon before. The others don't understand what's yet to come.

"OH MY GOD!" Joey exclaims, seeing the gorgon pop through the door. "What have you done to the museum!?" The Gorgon asks.

Alex: woah, put some clothes on, and put your snakes away.

The sorceress tried to lunge at the gorgon, along with Mortimer who tried to pull her back away, the two got slammed to the wall. Calliope tried to plead to stop the gorgon, turning into stone from the process.

"Oh shoot!" Rosanna exclaimed as the group ran inside a room, "Lock it, boys." Vivienne ordered to Joey and Alex. "What was that!?" Bretman exclaimed.

Joey: thank god for the sorceress, calliope, and Mortimer because we wouldn't be out of there alive.