Acceptance To Barb Alliance

Context About Barb Alliance: Barb Alliance is an alliance within floptok leaders where they discuss about war and things they have done as a floptok icon. Great floptok icons are here and this alliance is led by Nicki Minaj.

One Day Nicki Minaj was looking for better items for barb alliance main branch as it felt like they needed more items so Barb Alliance can be more lively. She heard about Jiafei And Xijes Products so she visited their website and was amused by them. She placed an order worth thousands of dollars. With a note "Hello..I Am Nicki Minaj and i am very impressed with your work and independence i would want you to be apart of our alliance. Message me and we can talk about it" she then placed the order. Jiafei read it and she was ecstatic she told Xijemomo and they instantly messaged the number given. They Said "Hello..is this really nicki minaj?" She replied "yes.." with an attachment of her photo. They were excited and told her about the note. Nicki minaj said they should fill out a quiz about themselves to see if they are fit to be floptok icons. They answered honestly and suprisingly got in as Nicki liked their personality and independence. A few days later they were asked to visit so they can create a ceremony welcoming yet a new floptok icon. The ceremony was done with joy. Jiafei And Xijemomo were happy and were excited since they dreamt about this moment since they were children.  They served their time there as prideful inventors making products and weapons for the alliance house and for war. They are even the creators of BarbLands strongest weapon "Flopzooka 2021" They soon raised their ranks and they both became the president of the barb alliance ( Nicki Minaj Is The Queen Of Barb Alliance By The Way So President Is Second Most Powerful Rank ) with other roles being jiafei a commander and xijemomo a general due to their skills in battle. A few years serving into the barb alliance an alert and message from Ed Sheeran ( Barb Alliances Enemy) came....