Chapter 7 ~ Protective Much??! / Say something!!!

So you definitely have to comment and vote for the next upload and check out my story as well if you haven't already Life as his Cousin a Chris brown/ Legacy story!!

@Mimi9311......... Your welcome enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle's POV

I honestly can't believe what just happened... Why didn't I try harder to stop Legacy from reaching Alexsis' dorm room? I thought to myself.

"Legacy, is it okay if I talked to you for a second?" I asked him. I knew how he felt, the same thing happened to me last year with my ex. He sighed "Yeah, what's up?"

"I know how you feel, me and my boyfriend broke up over the same thing actually." I told him.

Tears started to fill in my eyes as I told him how Jeron my ex cheated on me multiple times and eventually with my sister when I wasn't home. I had just stepped out of my room to go to the mailbox, while Jeron was in my room watching a movie, and I guess they thought I wouldn't be coming right back. Yeah, she's not the nicest sister in the world, but honestly she's all I have. Legacy gave me a hug and told me that he was kinda glad he wasn't the only one to go through something like this and honestly so was I.

We walked our way to the cafe and figured out what we wanted to eat. His friends were really cool. Me, Aaisha, Junie and Khristal got along great pretty well, they werent half bad. It was good to see Legacy smiling and laughing and not really thinking about all the crap my sister put him through.

"Like seriously Dom, you have been through so much with Alexis." Aaisha said taking his smoothie and drinking it. He snatched it from her smiling. "Who are you telling.... and get your own damn smoothie." She rolled her eyes playfully. "But who was the dude all in your face tho?" Junie asked since she missed everything cause she was to busy playing with Tristan when everything went down.

He shrugged. "I don't got the slightest clue, but I swear I know him from somewhere." he said finishing the last of his fries. He had ketchup on his lip, Khristal grabbed a napkin wiping it off. He smiled at her. "Thanks." He said almost above a whisper. "Your Welcome greedy." She said smiling back. I looked at Aaisha who gave her sister a look that I knew all too well. These two have some kind of connection and lord knows they'd better say something.

"So Khristal," Junie said breaking up the staring contest her and Legacy were having. "What are you going to major in while your here at Jasper?" she asked pushing her plate away. "I want to be a nurse.....and I heard that Jasper was one of the best nursing schools in the country so I said why not." she said her face lighting up a bit. Aaisha nodded in approval. While Junie just smiled. "That's cool." She said leaning back in her chair.

This is gonna be one hell of a freshman year at Jasper University.

This Part Finished by @Still_Kellz

Khristal POV

I felt some kind of way towards Legacy. I just didn't know what or how to say it or if I should say it. He just seemed so different from all the other guys here, he stood out in so many ways. I just had to say something. As we all left the cafe everyone went their separate ways to get ready for the orientation later tonight, Aaisha and Junie went to go see their parents before the meeting cause they had to address the freshmen and Michell went to go see if Alexis was even going to show up so guess who they left me with??

Yup!..... Legacy! We were walking to his dorm when he broke the silence first. "I know I hardly know you but I feel like I was destined too." He said looking at me with a nervous smile. My heart stopped. How do I say I feel the same way? What do I do now to not look like an idiot?? "I was going to say the same thing but I had no words..... you worded it perfectly."

I said smiling back. We stopped outside his door. "I know I just got out of a bad relationship, like literally, but I feel something inside me wants you to be with me even if you dont feel the same way. I just don't know what makes you so..." He trailed off when he saw me looking at the floor. "And you dont feel the same way." He said opening the door. I stopped him.

"I really do Legacy. I just want you to take time to heal from Alexis and then we can work on us." I said looking him in his eyes. He smiled.

"Im gonna need help healing tho." He said. "And I'll help you in every way I can." I said twirling the end of his shirt with my fingers. He leaned down kissing my forehead.

"Til then stay by my side, ok?" He said when I looked up at him. "I Promise" I said hugging him. "Prove it." He said. I tip toed kissing him on his cheek. "Cub Scotts honor." I smiled as I walked away. I really had feelings for this boy and I knew he felt the same way.

So uh was that touching or what???? Leave your comments or HMU on twitter @still_kellz !!! Dont forget to vote people!!!!!! Sorry if its short I was kind of on a dead line but I will add more tomorrow guys.

IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE: HARD TO QUIT WILL HAVE A INSTAGRAM PAGE UP AND RUNNING NO LATER THAN 10 O'CLOCK TONIGHT SAY POSTED FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!!!