My speech

To reader today I am writing about who inspires me, well there are a lot of inspiring people but there is one person I know and that is my mum or Lisa Jeffs. I chose her because she is a single full time working mum owning her own business meaning she can't take days off if we are sick without making over at least 20 phone calls also having two kids and bills ,dance fees and sport fees to pay.
She has blonde hair and blue eyes she was born on the 26th of November in derby England and she went to pre school there then when she was just 6 years of age she moved over here and lived in a detention centre for 6 months then continued with her and her brothers schooling they attended kingcumber primary school then attended kingcumber high school. When she was 14 and 9 months she got her fist job working as a dishwasher at a chicken shop ,at the age of 15 she got kicked out of her family home and lived with here friend then when she was 21 she went traveling around the top end of Australia traveling from the Gold Coast to Brome in just a little camper combie while she was there to earn some money she traveled to different hotels doing house keeping and fruit picking then when she was in brome she met my dad then traveled back to the central coast to start a family when she got back from her travels she started her experience work ,working at a pet grooming shop then earning enough money to start a business for herself and this is where she is today.
I hope you now know a little bit more than just the name of my mum.😋😃😄😀😊
Thank You 💜👈