" 🍫🍫 Lets Start a new Chapter Quackity 🍫🍫 "

Grammer?-

Quackbur-

Fluff-

13+ A Bit-

Swearing-

Rip that creamer Ayyy-

Canon-

" * Quackity and Wilbur Went back to Big Q's Room Cause Wilbur Decided To Fall Asleep And he Is Heavy Asf For Him So He Carrying The Man Somehow * "

(THE MAN IS FUCKING 6'5-6💀💀💀)

POV Q : Por Que El Pesa Tanto Me duele La Maño

" * He Thinks As He Somehow Carrys The Boi * "

" * He Struggled Carrying Wilbur but managed To Either way As He Throws the tall man on the bed Also Wilbur Is A Heavy Sleeper So Yeah When Quackity Was done Throwing the poor man on the bed he Went out of the bedroom and he decided To go Make coffee To Stay the Night Awake(Well pull a nighter) As He puts the creamer onto the coffee He Thinks about the Events From the Other night * "

(Yummy essay😋)

POV Q:Ugh My Head Hurts , We Were so Close to having Sex.Lucky We didn't.....

(I WISH I HAD THE MOTIVATION TO MAKE SMUT BUT NO , NO SMUT FOR YOU😡)

" * He Says not noticing He Poured Half of the container Of Creamer Making his Coffee Look Off? * "

(NOT EVEN MY MOTHER PUTS THAT MUCH CREAMER🙄🙄)

Q : Shit!-

" * He Slightly Screams as he Tries to Take Most of it out of the Coffee Causing The Coffee To Be Ruined But It Didn't Taste Bad As Quackity Thought it would But it Taste a Bit Bitter and That is What Quackity Hates The Most * "

" * He Heard Footsteps and Panicked Cause He Didn't Want anyone to know That He Ruin Good Coffee With Half the container Of Fucking creamer💀💀 * "

" * But no it was just Tall man With A White strike Large Jacket Utahan Man With 3-2 Brothers * "

W : Darling Why Are you making coffee at 12 In The Morning?

(That's my question too Mr soot)

Q : OH-it's just you. , I Was tryna pull a Nighter.

W : Duckling You Need to Sleep.

Q : It's Just this once Also I Need work to do and it Stresses Me out Like Las Nevadas and-

" * Wilbur cut him off by kissing him just to shut him up it's wasn't juicy but it wasn't soft it Was a mid Kiss , He Broke the kiss after A Few Seconds * "

(Mid like middle the kiss wasn't trash💀💀)

Q : Really Wil?.

W : Let's Just get to my Point.. Do you Maybe wanna be my Mate?.

(Slay baba boi)

Q : Under one condition.

W : Hm?

" * Quackity Knew what he was gonna say would piss the fuck out of wilbur based off him losing his virginity what he said wassss * "

Q : No Sex until Marriage

(W BIG Q!!!🤩🤩🐥🐥🐥🤪)

" * Wilbur made the joke mad face And then glared at Quackity with madness(It was meant as a joke ) * "

W : Really Duckling, Until Marriage?

Q : WERE NOT JUST GONNA FUCK ON OUR FIRST DATE IVE GOTTA KNOW FOR A LEAST 4 MONTHS AND MAYBE WE CAN HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE