Fall harder

The day I met you
I started to forget the life without
You

The day I met youI started to forget the life without You

Jungkook pov

I just returned back from home and already missing my mom and dad, I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves, I saw Haneul passing by " Lee " I called him and he Salut immediately looking at me " how are you sir?" He asked, he look genuine happy after seeing me, I return the smile.

"I'm fine young man, you had fun?" I asked and he let out a yes sir " now bring my luggage in my room" I Said with a smile and his smile shrink looking at how many things my mom packed of me, I chuckle " I'll give you a treat" I bribe and he smiled, and helped me.

" you guys didn't gave trouble to lieutenant yoongi? " I asked and he grin like he is happy " no sir actual he is not as bad as people describe him, he even gave as ride to nearest restaurants, we had fun" he said looking at me with big smile and I nodded but again yoongi and being nice is something impossible atleast for me.

" I think he like y/n Nonna " I was okay even without this information but when I listened, it gave me a sort of dissopointed which I shouldn't be feel in a first place.. a heavy feeling settled in my chest, I try to digest this and smile but I'm unable to.

I start walking fast " you are just delusion, he can't like anyone especially female " I Said remembering how many times he rejected proposals of female candidates here, he straight up told them to fuck off.

Haneul shurg and left after bringing my luggage inside the room , I took a deep breath and clear my thought, after removing shoes, I start striping.. I bring out my casual clothes and took a long shower.

With the thought of women whom I don't know but willingly to know maybe even more..

☆☆☆

King's pov

I don't know neither I want to know, it'll be good for me if I mind my own business, the less I mingle myself with meaningless people the more it will benefit me.

I look toward the cloudless sky, blue color shinning brightly... giving me a very sick feeling in stomach... I hate light, as it bring hope, I hate hoping that everything gonna be alright, that I'm a normal human.

I hate positive people, especially those who think everything happen for a Reason.. it just totally bullshit for me, I just want to scream at them to be practical and stop living in fantasy. My eyes wander around the camp and I scanned it sharply, totally filled with type of people whom I despise with heart.

A smirk formed at my face when I saw major entering the camp, he look sad that he'll unable to see his family for sometime, poor him.. I will make sure he cry for his family and beg to me but again it wasn't his fault .