Important

Hello hello fellas

Firstly sorry for not updating its been so long, I know I know.. but I can't anything so please understand.

Please don't read if you are sensitive person cause I'm gonna curse so bad right now, not all of you but those who sending me shitty messages .

What do you think I don't have life and I'm just here on wp writing whole day? The answer is no , I'm not free like you.. I'm preparing for a exam and working my ass off, not like you who don't do anything but just sit in front of their phone whole day accusing those other hardworking people.

What do you think your messages will make me update faster?  No it is making me anxious .. how can you call me robber and how can you question my self-respect? For fuck sake I have work my ass of at the ideas of my books and you simply called me a thief wow.

I'm hurt very much, like this is how you treat a person?, I wanna kill you so bad and if you gonna report then report go ahead and see if I let you life happily... imma hunt you down to your home to every social media and will not leave  you, trust me... not even kidding.

Every author give their precious time and use their brain out to write a book so please give some respect to them, and try to understand their situation not jump on conclusions.

I'm not exposing your id right now but will if your dare to threat me again, I don't know how you get the idea I'm stealing do you have any proof? Which book was similar to miss rude? I wanna read it because let me see whom book I have stolen, show me but no you have to hide like a bitch and didn't replying me ..

That's it and still I'm not going to update because I have written nothing, I was busy so be understanding cause these messages not gonna make me write they will make me delete my work and say goodbye to this platform because I'm very sensitive person and you made me cry so hard.

Lastly get a life man cause you are making other sad and trust me I'll be happy in few hours but your saltiness will never leave you.

Bye..I know I talk alot.