Chapter 1: Waking up

{Welcome Jack Frost!}
{You have been reincarnated in a state of stasis. Your birthplace is inside of the Frozen Cave to the north of a village named Yukinari. Your mission is to become the ruler of this town and evolve and become the best you can be in order to rise above all and become the Lord over All.}

'H-huh? What?' His voice echoed in the Darkness. 'So Cold.... it's f-f-f-freezing..!'

{Cold Immunity granted!}

He shivers slightly before he starts to warm up. Confused, he tries to open his eyes, and he hears a second sound and announcement similar to the first.

{Sight/Night Vision granted!}

He opens his eyes and jumps with a start when he sees darkness around him with a ground of endless white as well as a window similar to the video games he played well into his 40s. He stared at the window incredulous as it seemed to be an opening prompt for something like a character builder. He got an idea and thought about the possibilities.
       He had no limbs to Interact with the window, so he thought out loud, "I wonder if I am able to be a human....?" He smiled as the window reacted with a new message.

{You have gained Physical Form, your form is currently a Snow sprite, would you like to change Race?}
《YES / NO》

He smirked at the prompt and looked down at his crystalline body. He touched the window with an icy blue finger and clicked Yes.  All of a sudden the screen disappeared and in its place was an update window and his vision fading while he fell asleep softly.

[Updating...]

■Hours Later......■

"Ugggghhhhh... my head...." Jack sat up and was quickly dizzy, making him lay back against the rock he was laying on. He looked at his hands with blurry vision and saw what looked like ice crystals on the back of his hand and arm. He looked on in dizzy curiosity and found that his vision slowly cleared. He noticed that the ice crystals were actually covering thin white hairs on his arms and hands and every time he flexed, the ice covering him moved with him, almost like water.

He sat forward, looking at the window and saw that it was bigger like a wide screen TV. He squinted and saw the pixels in the screen and noticed that his vision was officially ten times better than it was before... he came to the sudden realization that he had died before coming here and the screen let out a *Ding* and the prompt read:

{Congratulations! You have regained Awareness and unlocked Hyper Awareness. Granting the ability of Instant Memory Retrieval or IMR. This ability allows the user to think light on their feet and to process things faster than a super computer and time seems to slow for the user by 50 times the speed of light.}

Jack suddenly remembers his entire life and how he died. He began his life as an orphan with a weak heart, leaving him with heartache (literally) and without a family or parents. His childhood was unremarkable except for the constant bullying and occasional unrequited crush. His heart was further weakened by his weak willpower. He kept trying until he reached his adolescence and made a few relationships work for a little while  but they all ended in disaster, leading to him becoming an otaku recluse who stayed inside all the time. His heart grew weaker over time until one day, someone broke him out of his weak state. He was instantly infatuated with her and she was so high above his pay grade but he had tried on multiple occasions to ask her out. Every attempt failed. He eventually spent his 20s, 30s and forties playing games and becoming a master martial artist through self teaching. He practiced the Martial arts of Jeet Kune Do, Muay-Thai, and Pengak Silat keeping tabs on it on the internet. He kept in shape that way and was more fit than most guys his age. Chiseled as if from marble and looking like Bruce Lee in his own era. He was fit, could hide his muscles under a thin layer of fat, and was swift. He was able to hide it with baggy clothes and keeping a mop of hair that came down to his shoulders on the sides and back, while on the front, it was down to his nose and in front of his eyes.  He also had a goatee that matched the hair. He looked like a shut-in through and through.