Prologue

Isabelle's POV

I was stressed because summer was finally over and the first day of 6th grade was today. I heard the bus stop at the front of my house, so I raced down stairs grabbed my jacket off the hook and boarded the bus. I was pleased to see my best friends from my 5th grade class: Ski, Aries, Emma, Terra, Valerie, (my crush) Boulder, Amber and Lucky. Sure I know that's a lot of friends but we always got each others back when we need it. So i sat down with them and the bus lunged forward down the street.

Terra's POV

Isabelle sat down and I guess she could tell I was nervous because she turned to me and said " You alright?" "I guess so." I turned toward the window as i said this. "Terra..." she began "Look, i know were all being transferred to a different middle school than the other kids, but that's ok we can manage, i promise it will be fine." "Thank you Isabelle." That kinda lifted my spirits, maybe we will be alright, just maybe. But when the bus pulled up to the school I realized I was wrong... Very.... Wrong....

Hey guys I will try to get chapter one published as soon as I can but anyway please leave your opinions and questions about my book thx!

~Moonstar-64