Meeting Casey

Y/N's point of view
(I love that picture of Raphie with his tongue out, reminds me of 2012 Don)

"WOO-HOO!!" You yelled, running out of the school, getting some weird looks, but you didn't care. It was Friday! You had two whole days of no school, you got a break from hell for two days!

You ran all the way home, with LA devotee by Panic! At the disco blasting in your ears, you didn't want to waste a moment of your freedom.

As you ran past the park, a baseball came whizzing at you and hit you in the stomach!

"Holy-" You clutched your stomach in pain. A boy with a hockey mask and some knee pads came running up to you.

"I'm so sorry miss! Are you ok!?" He exclaimed worriedly. You looked at him, you swear you'd seen him before you think his name is... Casey? Yeah, Aprils cousin.

"It's fine, accidents happen."

"Still, I'm so sorry! Miss...?"

"No need for Miss, what am I the president?" You laughed.

He laughed with you.

"I'm still sorry about that, April was teaching me a game called base of ball!" He explained.

"Base of ball? You said, confused. "I think you mean baseball."

"I-"Casey was about to say something until he was cut off by April yelling across the field.

"CASEY, DID YOU FIND THE BALL YET!?!?"

"I, uh- gotta go! Maybe we can talk later?" Casey asked, looking a bit nervous.

"Of course! Oh and your balls right here." I said, handing him the ball I'd picked up from its spot in the grass.

He thanked me, then ran off towards April.

"He seems cool." I thought to myself, walking home.

I'M GETTING WRITERS BLOCK!!! I know, I know this chapter sucks, but oh well, I'm not good at writing. Sorry for not updating either, I lost motivation and forgot this existed. Bye for now!