Chapter 4: Alchemy recipe is a hundred nectar?

Inside the tanning furnace, twelve round cyan danmaru lay quietly in it, and each danmaru was evenly dyed with three golden patterns.

System: Mom sells batches, but it's still Sanjin Danwen.

After the medicine has a grade, it is judged to be the same as the medicine, and it is divided into white, red, and gold. The white is the lowest and the gold is the highest. The Dan pattern of each color is divided by the number of Dan patterns.

In other words, the Sanjin Danwen is already the highest rank of a panacea.

The system is still in a sluggish state. Originally according to its calculations, with the host's alchemy material and his wooden energy, even with the help of it, the sky broke into a red dandelion. I want to tell the host about the method of Sheng Danwen. I do n’t know, it is no longer used.

How did these three golden Dan patterns come from?

What's more, it didn't see how the host did alchemy!

It had been in the terror of the fryer just now.

Is it licorice and caster sugar?

So he asked shamelessly, "Host, why do you add licorice and caster sugar?"

It was taken for granted that "Nothing is sweet enough."

system:"……!"

However, Wukongying has picked up a Mu Ling Dan from the Dan furnace, put it in his mouth, and frowned slightly: "It's still not sweet enough."

The heart of the system is smashing. Dare to love this buddy when he's boiled, and put sugar!

Although not very satisfied, Mu Lingdan finished eating Mu Ling Dan, at least the taste is stronger than Zhuang Li Dan.

As soon as he finished eating the last one, a fussing voice came from his ear: "Why are you finished! You can't eat more of this! Do you have common sense!"

Mu Ling Dan is an elixir that is designed to increase the amount of wood in the body of the Dan master. The medicine is fierce. Ordinary people take at least half a month to refine and absorb it.

And this guy is so good, eat a pot!

Still not exploding?

Nothing doubts: "What?"