Prolouge

As listen to the raindrops of the sky hit your bedroom window, you sit, stareing at a small huggy wuggy doll sat on your book shelf. "Mommy!" You call to your mother.

"Yes sweety?" Says your mother, through the door. You Stare at the doll longer, not responding to your mother. Your mother opens the door, "sweetie?" She says, seeing you stare at the doll. "What's wrong honey?" She says, trying to get your attention. "Why doesn't daddy let me play with this?" You say, mumbling a little bit.

"Oh, honey, it's because it's a very rare toy. It's a collectable, your father used to work at the place that they made thoose toys before the place shut down due to some old tragedy." Your mother said, sparking your curiosity. "What was the tragedy mommy?" You ask, while sitting back on your bed from your previous spot on the floor. Your mother sat next to you, "oh, well, there are many rumors about what happend there, the most popular one being that one of the toys came to life and everyone left out of fear, but I think they just slowed down to much in production and selling. Mabey they ran out of money and needed a cool way to go down??" She said, and giggled. You giggle aswell, glancing at the blue fluffy toy sitting on the shelf.

"That little guy could never hurt anyone, why would they be scared?!" You say, laughing. Your mother laughs aswell. "I have no idea honey. Anyway, it's getting late. You should go to bed." She says, while standing up. She kisses you on the forehead and tucks you into your bed. "Good night sweet heart."

"Good night mommy."