Game night

"Kennedy are you almost ready we got to go" yelled Tanner "yep yep coming" Kennedy said not wanting to make her brother late "Kennedy where is my jersey you promised you would wear" "yes Tanner got it right here" she said as she slipped it on over top of her shirt she was wearing. Then slipped on her shoes and they ran to the Brandt Centre.

Kennedy went to get her seat right behind the Pats bench and waited for warm ups to start. She saw people starting to come into the centre so she knew warm up would be starting soon. Ten minutes after she saw that Pats coming out to the ice, she watched for Tanner as he was talking to the captain also known as Connor Bedard or my brothers best friend. I have always thought he was cute but Tanner always said no teammates. So I have stuck to that rule but Bedard was just so... well you know.

||Flashback||
"Kennedy since it's a new team and a much better one you can't date any of my teammates" Tanner said strictly "yeah whatever it's not like any of them will be cute anyways" Kennedy said annoyed

||Present Time||
The game was about to start so I put my phone away and got intrigued. I have always been a fan of hockey but since my brother is playing for the Pats I am way more into hockey. Connor and someone from the Saskatoon blades take centre ice to do face off Connor wins and they head to the blades goalie. They didn't get a goal but the game just started. As the game goes on goals get scored Bedard with the first goal of the night and Tanner with the second. We keep getting goals with Brown getting one and Bedard with the winning goal.

As everyone cleared out I headed to the dressing room and waited for Tanner. Him and Connor came out together "Kennedy Connor is going to stay at our place tonight" Kennedy says ok like she had a choice and they all head to tanners car.

They get to there place and the boys go to the living room while I head to my room because I'm to tired to hangout with them but I can't sleep because of how much noise they are making so I go out there anyways. They are playing video games so I just sit there till they go to bed and then I do too

................................................................A/N
This is my first time writing a story so it is probably bad sorry