Morning

As I woke up I was awaken to the sound of music blasting down stairs. I got up and walked downstairs to see Tanner and Connor making breakfast and dancing around until they saw me. Once they saw me they froze in their tracks "Alexa pause music" Tanner said embarrassed "why did you turn it off you looked like you were having the time of your guys life's" Kennedy exclaimed "we were but someone is a scaredy cat" Connor said looking at Tanner. I laughed and they boys went back to making their food while I just grabbed a drink and went on my phone.

A little while later I went to get dressed since they boys had a free day I decided I would ask if they wanted to do something they said yes but now just the hard part of what to do. " how about a movie" "Tanner stop coming up with these dumb ideas" Connor shouted "well i dont think they are dumb" Tanner said hurt "how about we go for lunch then choose something while we are eating" Kennedy said. The boys agreed so they headed out and quickly can up with and idea of going skating. Once they got to the odr (outdoor rink) they tied up their skates and started skating. While Kennedy was skating around Tanner and Connor would keep coming up to her and doing the hockey stop and spraying her with snow she kept getting annoyed but she put up with it. Sooner or later they had to go home so Tanner dropped off Connor at home and Kennedy and him headed home.

"So Kennedy you and Connor"
"What do you mean me and Connor" I exclaimed anxiously
Yes I thought Connor was cute but I didn't like him.
"I can tell something is up their, you like him don't you" Tanner says excitedly
"No what Connor no he's literally your best friend ew no never"
"Then why did you get so defensive" Tanner said with a little bit of sass
"Did not"
"Did to"
"Did not "
"DID TO" Tanner says making his point

That conversation ended there with Kennedy knowing Tanner won the argument. So they finished their drive home peacefully and got ready for bed because the boys had a morning practice tomorrow.